·
Registered
156 Posts
Any updates for 1ZVBP8FF5B5121530..thanks..pm sent earlier

·
Registered
344 Posts
Vehicle Location Status

This message is for JonnyB...could you please let me know the location of my 2011 5.0? My VIN Number is: 1ZVBP8CF5B5114369.
Thank you VERY much for your valuable time and assistance! You are the best! Take care! Jack E-Mail: [email protected]. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2 Posts
JonnyB, a little help for a fellow Texan.
vin# 1ZVP8CF7B5108668.
BTW, I noticed the Shelby that Ronn saw has a vin# right after my GT. Thanks

·
Registered
66 Posts
my car is on the truck trailer and on the way to huntsville. should be there tomorrow some time. the car has been on the interstate all day.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
Hey everyone hope ya'll had a good weekend! I didn't send any updates out since Friday at Midnight. If you posted your Vin in this thread or PMed me before Friday night then you should have had an update or status sent. If you posted your VIN on Saturday or Sunday I have not run it YET but I will tonight. I have a bunch to send out and I will start working on them tonight around 8 CT. Hopefully I will have everyone done around 10pm.

·
Registered
209 Posts
jonnyb please help you have already updated me but cant tell where my car is dealer knows nothing c/s knows nothing cant get window sticker no more its like this car has just vanished think im going to crash

121 - 140 of 387 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.