Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
141 - 160 of 387 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Anyone know what's going on? My car has gone offsite come back and offsite and just returned from offsite again.

They could just send it offsite to me!

·
Registered
468 Posts
Jonny B!

Jonny is the man! According to his latest calculations, my car is finally in Tampa and should be at the dealer later this week! I am grateful for his hard work!

·
Registered
19 Posts
2011 Mustang Gt Race Red Ordered 4-23-10

Hey, Johnny B any information on My GT. Vin# 1ZVBP8CF6B5127602
I ordered 4-23-10 and have a build date of 5-31-10 and maybe an ETA of 6-11-10. Thank You so much for what you are doing.

·
Registered
468 Posts
MY CAR IS HERE, MY CAR IS HERE !!!!!

Ordered 1/26/10, built 4/8/10. Picking it up Tonight!

·
Registered
468 Posts
tonight!?!?! go get it NOW!
Working on it. Called my insurance agent. Going to the bank to get the certified check. I am sooo excited.

Jonny, thank you so much for your help. I called my sales guy first thing this morning and told him it was in Tampa per your PM. He replied I'll call you when it is in. An hour or less later, he called and said "Merry Christmas, your car is here. The truck had just pulled up. The best part is because of your help, I was telling The dealer where my car was. They had no idea. Thank you! :worship

·
Registered
244 Posts
Working on it. Called my insurance agent. Going to the bank to get the certified check. I am sooo excited.

Jonny, thank you so much for your help. I called my sales guy first thing this morning and told him it was in Tampa per your PM. He replied I'll call you when it is in. An hour or less later, he called and said "Merry Christmas, your car is here. The truck had just pulled up. The best part is because of your help, I was telling The dealer where my car was. They had no idea. Thank you! :worship
The dealers don't have access to the vehicle tracking system that Johnny is using? This doesn't seem right :nono: Without Johnny everyone would be in a complete dark as what is their car status.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Either they don't have access or what they call "inventory manager" is a guy that works one morning per month.
I called the dealer two hours ago to tell them the car arrived yesterday by train, he said he'll check with the inventory manager and call me back asap... two hours ago... the car is 20 miles from the dealership since yesterday, or maybe already in the dealer lot and they haven't noticed it...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Either they don't have access or what they call "inventory manager" is a guy that works one morning per month.
I called the dealer two hours ago to tell them the car arrived yesterday by train, he said he'll check with the inventory manager and call me back asap... two hours ago... the car is 20 miles from the dealership since yesterday, or maybe already in the dealer lot and they haven't noticed it...
It won't be available until tomorrow, if not Friday. Can you believe it? Two days to make 20 miles from the rail ramp to the dealer.

Anyway, she´ll be home soon and that's very good news:D
Hopefully my next post will have some pics in it...

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #151
It won't be available until tomorrow, if not Friday. Can you believe it? Two days to make 20 miles from the rail ramp to the dealer.

Anyway, she´ll be home soon and that's very good news:D
Hopefully my next post will have some pics in it...
PM sent want to talk about it off the boards.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi Johnny,
Thank you so much for volunteering to do this! I am not getting clear informaion from the dealer. My VIN is 1ZVBP8CF2B5106388.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #153
Hey guys I know you see that I am online and you might be wondering why you haven't gotten a PM with an UPDATE. I don't send the Pms till night so you have the most up-to-date info.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Jonny, your updates are like drugs, we all need our nightly fix! Even though its always the same message, at least in my case ramp 51, there is always hope that it has finally moved!!

·
Registered
332 Posts
1ZVBP8AM7B5130378

Please add me to the list of people desperate to follow the progress of their new toys!!!:worship

·
Registered
482 Posts
These are my last 2 messages from Jonny. Check the second date.

(24 May) Awaiting Shipment Released Autoalliance International Inc, MI May-22-2010 Jun-12-2010

(25 May) Awaiting Shipment Released Autoalliance International Inc, MI May-22-2010 May-30-2010

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #158
These are my last 2 messages from Jonny. Check the second date.

(24 May) Awaiting Shipment Released Autoalliance International Inc, MI May-22-2010 Jun-12-2010

(25 May) Awaiting Shipment Released Autoalliance International Inc, MI May-22-2010 May-30-2010
I thought you had a later ETA .. Now I know Im not crazy...well I am but thats another story.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #159
Jonny, your updates are like drugs, we all need our nightly fix!
thats the idea start doing it for free then cut you off and start charging 5 bucks a hit :grinroll:.... Im messing with ya

·
Registered
482 Posts
I thought you had a later ETA .. Now I know Im not crazy...well I am but thats another story.
Jonny, did I mess up somewhere reference the dates?

141 - 160 of 387 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.