Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
161 - 180 of 387 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
JonnyB Congrats on your car and knowing that it will in your garage and not on ramp 51. I just joined any any help on my VIN is very much appreciated. Ford CS states the ETA is 5/29/10 which is this Sat. the start of a the three day holiday weekend. Right!

Ordered 2/20/10
Built 5/10/10

VIN 1ZVBP8CF8B5116228

Thanks in advance.
Jim

·
Registered
8 Posts
I only went to buy mine about a week ago, and the dealer told me he had one coming in "any day now" with pretty much everything I'm looking for. According to Jonny it's been in PA since the end of April. Has anyone else seen anything like this?

In Transit Received - 134915 (Csx Transportation ) Ramp 5R, Twin Oaks, PA Apr-27-2010, 11:37 ET May-02-2010

·
Registered
5 Posts
JohnnyB, I just wanted to join the rest of the ranks in saying thank you for all of your help! I've been in the dark for weeks. All my sales rep tells me is to call him every Thursday as that's "when the updates come out". Only thing I've had since my order is a proclaimed build date of 17 May and delivery date of 2 June. I'll try and get the VIN tomorrow and hopefully you can give me more information. What part of Texas are ya from? If you're ever in the Central Texas area give me a shout and I'll buy you a beer. Thanks again!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I only went to buy mine about a week ago, and the dealer told me he had one coming in "any day now" with pretty much everything I'm looking for. According to Jonny it's been in PA since the end of April. Has anyone else seen anything like this?

In Transit Received - 134915 (Csx Transportation ) Ramp 5R, Twin Oaks, PA Apr-27-2010, 11:37 ET May-02-2010
Yeah I ordered a grabber blue GT/CS on 5/11, and a week later the dealer website showed a candy red GT/CS with the same options coming in. So I figured I'd buy that when it comes in and I like the color. It has been in southern Georgia, only 6 hours away from me atleast since 5/21. WTF?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Hey JohnnyB Good

here's my vins:

1zvbp8cf3b5125578
1zvbp8cf1b5125577

:worship:worship:worship:worship:worship

Thanks!

·
Registered
55 Posts
:banghead: Arrg, it is not going to be today... afternoon delivery to the dealer and they'll not have ready until tomorrow...
This is torture.....

·
Registered
80 Posts
Just wanted to publicly thank JonnyB for doing this.

My car was delivered yesterday and he was right on top of everything with the updates.

Thanks again man.

·
Registered
63 Posts
JonnyB

Thank you for the update on my car. Waiting isn't easy, but now I know the status of my Mustang. I wish the dealership was as informed.

Jim B

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi JonnyB!
I'm new to the forum and would like status on my 2011 GT order:
1ZVBP8CF3B5127170
I see from others that your help is greatly appreciated. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Fell Off

Hey JonnyB,

I think I may have fallen off your list. Sent pm. In any case, here's my VIN in case it did fall off the list:

1zvbp8cf1b5121948

Thanks as always JonnyB.

Trying....not....to....panic....

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #180
Hey everyone I didn't forget about all of you. I wasn't able to get any updates out last night. I will get them out tonight tho. I also cleared out some PMs because my box was full again.

I'll get back on here tonight hopefully no later then 8 CT.

161 - 180 of 387 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.