Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the past couple of weeks I've sent two emails to Tillman trying to get some info about purchasing a canned tune. The first I sent through their online form and didn't get a response for a few days, but their site is undergoing maintenance, so I thought the form may be glitched (that's the whole reason I'm having to get info... no tunes are listed in their model search!). So I sent a second regular email to the address they have listed, and now another week has gone by and still no reply. The site says email is actually the best way to contact them because they check it several times a day. Anyone know what's up? Hard to give people money when you can't get any payment info out of 'em!

I may have to buckle down and call, but I sure hate to do that from work... can't keep things quiet in a cube. :nogrinner

~HA

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
its time to give them a call. Harry and Chris Tillman are both very busy working on the cars in their shop and trying to keep up with everything. Chris Rose is obviously not with them anymore and since he was the tune guy of their operation, i don't know what they do exactly for tunes.

But its a Father Son owned and operated business with a great shop and a good operation going on. Give them a call and Harry should answer the phone and set you up right away :bigthumbsup

I spent a good few hours hanging around the shop the day i picked up my car after the blower, they are a great group of guys :)

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Do that and support them or get a tune from AM seeing that they have 2 of the best internet tuners in one shop cant beat that.

Dyno tuning is also another option and the best as far as precesion goes not price.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.