Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have looked through multiple forums and websites and all of the information i can fine points to the fact that cheap $99-150 cmcv delete plates used to be for sale from ford racing, steeda and other companies. All of these products appear to have been removed. Does anyone know where i can buy cheap delete plates?

Thanks

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
For what year car?
They can't be used on 2009+ Mustangs.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Check S197forum.com they have sets all the time in the classifieds there was a guy the other day that was selling 4 sets.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Check S197forum.com they have sets all the time in the classifieds there was a guy the other day that was selling 4 sets.
Checked this and it shows no activity in the last 30 days on any of the classfied forums any other sugestions.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
I wouldn't give up so soon...there's plenty of people like me out there who eventually swap out their stock intake for an FRPP, C&L, or JPC unit that previously had these delete plates on and then no longer need them.

Just remember you'll need a tune when you find a pair and install them to turn off the actuator motors / flapper valves or what-not.

From four days ago:

For Sale Steeda Charge Motion delete Plates

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Checked this and it shows no activity in the last 30 days on any of the classfied forums any other sugestions.
Their site is whacked. As anonymous all the threads show that. If you log in the threads pop up....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts