Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i am thinking of doing the cobra front end swap on my 03 gt and was wondering where is the best place to get the bumper and fog lights from i saw that blue oval industries has a kit that comes with everything you need for a good price but i think the bumper is aftermarket any suggestions would be great

·
Registered
235 Posts
I got my cobra front bumper off ebay and shipped already painted for like $300 and i ordered the fog lights and bezels from latemodelrestoration.com. I got mine last summer so prices will most likely differ by now.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
were you happy with the way the paint looked and if so do you remember who you got it from

·
Registered
383 Posts
Certi-fit they have an online catalog 03-04 Cobra bumper was 159.50 and the fog light assembly was 35.75 I dont know much about shipping, since I have one local. But I know a friend who bought a GT replacement front bumper, hood and rear GT bumper He converted his V6 to a GT "look" all of the parts looked factory and no problems. When I get ready I will be looking at them for my Cobra bumper. good luck and keep us posted

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.