Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where the best place or website on the internet to buy chrome 17' Coba R rims(preferably in a package with tires) in the size 145/45/17 for cheap? It can be the real ones of possible replicas such as OE? I'm looking for the cheapest prices for 4 tires 4 rims and shipping.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I don't know if you want these but I have a set of 03 cobra wheels 4 sale w/ new tires. They are 17" but they are running a 275 on them.

PM me if interested

·
Registered
1,674 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
ebay craigslist greensheets or get a friend that works at a dealership. otherwise buying any new rim you looking at atleast 150 per rim plus another 500-600 for tires and just go with the 275/40s cobra rims deserve atleast that much from you plus you will be happier then you looking at your car from behind and realize how sick the stance looks with the wider rear tires.(just bought new tires and lets say i made the wrong choice)

E

·
0 Posts
hmm I got lucky and someone local in a mustang club is going to sell me a set. They are pretty sweet, they are the 95s

·
Registered
313 Posts
craigslist... and as you see other members are willing to sell... im looking for rims too

·
Banned
1,498 Posts
Does anyone know where the best place or website on the internet to buy chrome 17' Coba R rims(preferably in a package with tires) in the size 145/45/17 for cheap? It can be the real ones of possible replicas such as OE? I'm looking for the cheapest prices for 4 tires 4 rims and shipping.
go to americanmuscle.com they also have free shipping so don't struggle any more.:shiny:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.