Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for the best ones. Are they 10 or 12 inch. I would like the stripes to go from front bumper to rear bumper. I see Bob White and Graphic express. Not sure of their reputation. Can anyone suggest where to purchase? Can someone suggest a installer in CT?

·
Registered
46 Posts
stripes

If you're going over the bumpers, you'll probably have to go 10" or less. The factory decals are 10 1/4" with a 1 1/2" gap. I own a company that fabricates them and usually go with the Roush 7" stripes with a 2" gap if I'm going down over the bumpers.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Graffix66:

I'm looking at stripe kits right now.

Can you please explain why you would recommend going with 10 inch or less stripes, if you are going to go over the bumpers- is it aesthetics, or is there a problem with getting the vinyl to fit properly over the bumper?

Thanks

·
Registered
46 Posts
stripes

i'm suggesting 10" because you'll have trouble installing anything wider than that over the bumpers. That is, if you want to run them straight.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Thanks. That might explain why I have seen some installations that don't go downt he front of the bumper- the only go on the top of the bumper.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts