Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My grandfather is looking for a replacement tire for one of his Brembo rims on his 2011 GT and can't seem to find one for less than $400. Can anyone point me on the right direction?

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
My grandfather is looking for a replacement tire for one of his Brembo rims on his 2011 GT and can't seem to find one for less than $400. Can anyone point me on the right direction?
tire rack has them for $365 a piece

·
Registered
195 Posts
I go with Hankook ventus V12 . I when with the P255-40 19 on the front (stock size) and when with a P275-40 19 in the back . If i were to do it again i think i go P275-40 19 all around . You can save your self some big money with the Hankook

·
Registered
107 Posts
I just ordered four Hankook v12's in stock size for my Brembo package car. They should be on my car next Saturday. Getting them at local store for $176 plus mounting, etc. They get rave reviews all over the net for being solid performers with excellent ride, low noise, and reasonable wear. I'll post my first impressions in a week or so.

·
Registered
525 Posts
I go with Hankook ventus V12 . I when with the P255-40 19 on the front (stock size) and when with a P275-40 19 in the back . If i were to do it again i think i go P275-40 19 all around . You can save your self some big money with the Hankook
I have the same tires and the same sizes on my Brembo wheels.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.