Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just given a K&N cold air tube. i need the couplers that connect to the throttle body and to the maf. i went to a local auto store and all they had was 3 inch couplers. the 3 inch only fit inside the tube, i need them to fir over the top of the tube and TB. do i need 3 1/2 inch couplers? if so where can i find them. i have looked all over.

Also my K&N filter is about 1 1/2 old and is black in color, i wash it with the cleaner, but how long do they last.

Thanks guys for any help

·
Registered
37 Posts
GTPONY said:
i was just given a K&N cold air tube. i need the couplers that connect to the throttle body and to the maf. i went to a local auto store and all they had was 3 inch couplers. the 3 inch only fit inside the tube, i need them to fir over the top of the tube and TB. do i need 3 1/2 inch couplers? if so where can i find them. i have looked all over.

Also my K&N filter is about 1 1/2 old and is black in color, i wash it with the cleaner, but how long do they last.

Thanks guys for any help
Check here for couplers: http://www.turbohoses.com/Couplers.htm or http://www.forcedfab.com/index.php?cPath=13_62

Also, the K&N's are supposed to last just about forever, as long as it's cleaned and re-oiled.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
GTPONY said:

Thanks guys for any help
Those things have a 1 million mile warranty and the cleaner is very potent so you should have no problem getting it clean.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the help guys!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.