Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, finally made the decision to buy, but can't find these. I've check all the places I know of, local shops, CJPony, American Muscle, LMR....any ideas?

Oh, and I live in the Houston area, so if there are any local shops that anyone knows about....

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Tousley Ford Parts Depot.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the info guys. The best I can come up with is shipping on the first...guess I'll keep looking!

·
Registered
606 Posts
Hey guys, finally made the decision to buy, but can't find these. I've check all the places I know of, local shops, CJPony, American Muscle, LMR....any ideas?

Oh, and I live in the Houston area, so if there are any local shops that anyone knows about....

Thanks in advance!
While I'd love to tell you we had them in stock, I can't. FRPP has been on backorder on these for a good bit. The current ETA indicates we'll be recieving them at the end of this week, or early next week. However, this is subject to change at the last minute, unfortunately.

·
Registered
606 Posts
While I'd love to tell you we had them in stock, I can't. FRPP has been on backorder on these for a good bit. The current ETA indicates we'll be recieving them at the end of this week, or early next week. However, this is subject to change at the last minute, unfortunately.
Just a heads up, FRPP just sent out an email stating the new ETA on the M-5230-MGTCA1 is now July 18th.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Just a heads up, FRPP just sent out an email stating the new ETA on the M-5230-MGTCA1 is now July 18th.
aaaaaaaaand, now its July 22nd. Lovely.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I wish somebody could convince the manfacturer of these to make the tail pipes 2 inches longer so they would stick out far enough on the 2011-12 rear valance .

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hey,
I ordered these in late april, and they have been on backorder ever since. After calling intermittently to check with my dealership's Ford Racing rep, he finally told me that the delay was due to a labor dispute with their steel provider. I finally cancelled the order when it was pushed back (again) to July 18th, as he said they don't know when/if they would get them. Ended up with the Borla S Types, and am very happy!

·
Registered
606 Posts
We last received these in April & ran out mid May. Funny how we noticed a spike in sales in Flowmaster starting around that same time!

·
Registered
606 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
I tell ya folks are not waiting and going with other options.I just installed the new Gibson axle back mufflers and absolutely love the sound:bigthumbsup part# 619010 stainless $420.00 from Summit

they also have aluminized for $345.00
I think It's a great option if you cant get the GT500 mufflers.

the sound is deep and with my longtubes and o/r X it sounds killer with no drone.Sorry no sound clips but if you do a youtube search you will find a couple.

Gibson Performance Exhaust 619010 - Gibson Muscle Car Exhaust Systems - Overview - SummitRacing.com

·
Registered
606 Posts
I tell ya folks are not waiting and going with other options.
Absolutely. Other brand sales across the board have gone up, especially in Flowmaster.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts