Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody point me in the rite direction to find the brushed aluminum dash parts that came with the premeium package on my 2005 GT? the only part i need is the part that covers up the top portion of the pasanger air bag. i have looked all over and i realy dont want to go through the dealer.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Try a dealer that sells online parts. My dealer sells the same part cheaper when ordered online.????
Bob Utter Genuine Ford Parts www.bobutterfordparts.com
This is for Bob Utter Ford (Thanks Stlwagon) they have good prices on stealership stuff. But try different online dealers parts as I have seen some of them have cheap pricing on some items and higher on others.
I maybe wrong but Im sure you will need a Genuine Ford part for a direct match.
Also try a junkyard (you pull or otherwise). Then again around here any new Stangs are stripped bare really quick if they even have any as people will take a totalled car and bring her back to life.

·
Registered
10,877 Posts
unless you find on in the salvage yard you'll need to see Ford. I delt with KC from Clevenger Ford. He's the parts manager and really great to work with.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys. it turns out the part that i needed is not that easily replaced. I had to remove the glove box and air bag to remove the cover on the outside of the airbag.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.