Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright, so i'll be in the market for a CAI in the next month or so, and i was wondering which one to go with. should i go w/ the MAC fenderwell mount, K&N, or the DeMolet? i think DeMolet had the highest advertised HP (12?) gains, follwed by MAC (9.8?), and k&n (9.4) in last...., does anybody know from personal experience which would be best? thanks in advance.

btw, i dont really care for looks, i just want whichever will give the best horsepower.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Demolet has changed their name to Tunable Induction, same website though. That would be the best bang for your buck IMO

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
PancakeOfDoom said:
alright, so i'll be in the market for a CAI in the next month or so, and i was wondering which one to go with. should i go w/ the MAC fenderwell mount, K&N, or the DeMolet? i think DeMolet had the highest advertised HP (12?) gains, follwed by MAC (9.8?), and k&n (9.4) in last...., does anybody know from personal experience which would be best? thanks in advance.

btw, i dont really care for looks, i just want whichever will give the best horsepower.
yeah, after running a while, the mac goes down from heat sink, and the thing will rust out.

Demolet has the best volume for scalability, but the K&N gives you better low end response from its weird shape.

I don't think the K&N's response is worth the $50.00 more.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.