Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought some tokico illumina shocks and struts and some H&R super sport springs. which caster/camber plates should i buy? i've heard that going with thicker ones prevents the hood from closing. i wanted to buy the steeda 4-bolt aluminum ones but they're thicker than th maximum motorsports. you guys think ima have any problem going whith steeda?

·
Registered
192 Posts
i just bought some tokico illumina shocks and struts and some H&R super sport springs. which caster/camber plates should i buy? i've heard that going with thicker ones prevents the hood from closing. i wanted to buy the steeda 4-bolt aluminum ones but they're thicker than th maximum motorsports. you guys think ima have any problem going whith steeda?
I'm not sure about steeda,never use them.I used BBK plates and they fit great.Hope this helps u.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i've never seen the BBK ones, ill look into them.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i went with the steeda 4-bolt aluminum ones because i got a good price on them lol
$170 brand new couldn't pass on it

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
I got UPR c/c plates for just a little over 100 bucks if i remeber right. They fit and got the job done.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Good choice, but I do love my Maximum Motorsports plates! HEFTY!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i was leaning towards MM because of the black finish and the bump stops but i got a good price on the steedas so i cant complain. anyone know where to find bump stops? i dont think the steedas come with them

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.