·
Registered
46,020 Posts
Yup, the Steeda plates.

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
Sounds like Steeda..... thanks
Maximum Motorsports are Very Good as well!
Yup Reggie that's what they say, if you wanna play you gotta pay, some rookies just don't understand power and ride comfort cost $$$:shigrin
Big day for me tomorrow, doing Dyno tests of different air intakes before the TB and MAF meters! And a Custom alignment from my friend Eric! Can't Wait!! :wavey

R

·
0 Posts
Maximum Motorsports are Very Good as well!
Yup Reggie that's what they say, if you wanna play you gotta pay, some rookies just don't understand power and ride comfort cost $$$:shigrin
Big day for me tomorrow, doing Dyno tests of different air intakes before the TB and MAF meters! And a Custom alignment from my friend Eric! Can't Wait!! :wavey
cool let us know how it all turns out.....

just curious what shop for the tune.....

·
Registered
5,431 Posts

cool let us know how it all turns out.....

just curious what shop for the tune.....
One of my Best friends Joe owns Fordspeed.com here in Clearwater, he strictly tunes with SCT Xcal and I use Diablosport so I just use his Dyno, haha! We had a little Dyno problem (the air pressure release regulator wasn't working right causing the brake to still be engaged causing a MAJOR Load on the rollers) But I'll say this one thing the JLT RAI didn't live up to the Hype, I lost 7 RWHP when I transfered my Densecharger out. The first 2 runs were working correctly! I was shocked!:headscratch:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.