Votes: 8 19.5%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which color stripe would look best on a black base v6. With performance package wheels.

Also any pics with these colors on v6 or gt models would be appreciated

thanks

·
Registered
937 Posts
Orange!

·
Registered
532 Posts
It's a personal choice, and depens on what YOU like...

I prefer understated and subtle as opposed to jarring and in your face, so if it were being painted on, would do a dark ghosted metallic gray. For tape stripes, solid dark metallic gray or dark silver...

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
On black almost anything looks good IMO. That orange above is freaking sick, but that's a custom job probably. I voted red, I think on the black, red looks the best, then I saw that orange. . .
NOT Matte Black... you will barely see it. How about a dark green or real dark blue. Even a purple.

·
Registered
103 Posts
It's a personal choice, and depens on what YOU like...

I prefer understated and subtle as opposed to jarring and in your face, so if it were being painted on, would do a dark ghosted metallic gray. For tape stripes, solid dark metallic gray or dark silver...
Ditto

15 Characters

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Painted: mother of pearl ghost stripes

Vinyl: matte - black, or gloss - charcol gray metallic

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,803 Posts
I voted matte black. Our "Doc" in my reserve unit drives a black GT500 with matte black stripes and the beast is nothing less than SINISTER! Makes me wish I'd bought a black car instead of red candy. "Once you go black..."

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Personally I want to go matte black accents such as hood spears and deck panel insert.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I like louver treatment and wheels on the second pic. But I voted silver, pewter dark metalic would be other choices.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm a fan of being subtle, and I absolutely love matte black accents on a black mustang, whether it's stripes or other decals.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Here is a black stripe on the lava red. You can harldy see it when the sun is shining, but it really pops at night.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.