Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi what do you think is the best intake for a natural aspirated 306 or 347 with XE274HR, 30pounds inyectors, 70mmTB, 1 5/8 LT's, T5 with 3.73 gears, stock heads ported and milled but going for 185's AFR....
i was thinking of TFS track heat or R but i dont now!!!:eyebulge:

wich one is the best intake I want power and good ET's:worship

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
If your set on TFS, then use the TH for the 306 and the 347 or the R for the 347 with a stiffer cam.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tmoss said:
If your set on TFS, then use the TH for the 306 and the 347 or the R for the 347 with a stiffer cam.
i am not set with anithing right now i have the stock intake and TB but i cant decide on the intakes and i like TFS because the upper is V shape like RPMII and is cheaper and i was thinking to put it on with 70mm and i know that i need air because i have 30pounds inyectors and stock uppers so the engine rev's good til 5800rpm's and it needs to rev up to 6500 and the car is good first and second onthird and fourth dies.....

i need help im getting crazy with this stuff. and is there any other intake that is good to for a good price.......

·
Registered
136 Posts
Stock motor aod w/4.10 mac prochamber no cats, flowmasters, underdrives, cai... best et-15.05-2 best mph 91-92ish, this was with low gas high timing, i wasnt so impressed.

Trickflow Street, BBK 65mm TB, with with above mods best et 14.6 mph 95-96, lots of gas+stock timing should have let off a little to shift into od :sterb:

I think the trickflow did pretty good, I was impressed by the improvement. But i think my motor needs some help... Smokes blue every so often, winter project.

·
Registered
736 Posts
I know a lot about mustangs, but tmoss has probably forgotten more about them than I will ever learn. Especially intakes!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.