Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone i was wondering what types of nitrous kits have you all used on your 2005 and up mustangs and how well they worked. Has anyone ever used dynotune nitrous? If so how well did it work. Im looking for a wet nitrous kit with adjustble jets. Also is it safe to go past a 100shot on the stock motor? I have heard of people going up to a 125 shot.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
I have the Zex kit and I like it but I wish I would of got the blackout one. Purple's just not my thing, but some like it.

I won't go over 100 shot without doing some datalogging with the fuel pump duty cycle and fuel trims. It might be able to take it but not going to chance it.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Whichever kit you decide on, get a dynotune for sure.I would also change the fuel filter before installing the kit.Plan on about $1,200.00 to do it right.If thats not in the budjet, don't bother.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
I am happy with the Zex KIT . Like Kurgan said, purple is not my thing. I like the black out kit.

·
Registered
710 Posts
I'm running 3V plate kit from Nitrous Express. I'm very happy with the kit.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I have the nitrous express plate kit with 125 shot and love it very reliable.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so nobody has used the dynotune nitrous kit???

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
so nobody has used the dynotune nitrous kit???
I have not heard of this kit, Do A lot of research before jumping into nitrous. You do not want to blow your motor. HARRIS speed is good, Wilson HIGH flow systems are good. Nitrous express is good. The ZEX kit is a good kit also. Just learn as much as you can about what ever kit you get,before you buy it.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I'm running 3V plate kit from Nitrous Express. I'm very happy with the kit.
I second the NX kit, they make really good kits. NX or NOS for both have been around long enough to work the bugs out :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
710 Posts
NX is also 100% made in the USA. Many other kits use products from overseas.

I second the NX kit, they make really good kits. NX or NOS for both have been around long enough to work the bugs out :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
NX is also 100% made in the USA. Many other kits use products from overseas.
I like that. I have there bottle heater which really works good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.