Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which to buy

I plan on buying an h-pipe with 2 cats for my car. Any suggestions on who I should get it from. I have been looking at bbk. they want $400 is that reasonable? I heard bassani is really good but i can't get in their website because it is still under construction. I have a 98Gt if they year is need.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Which to buy

Everyone that makes a 2-cat H-pipe have all around the same price, I have heard good things about Mac, and Bassani, but with Bassani you will be paying a little bit more, I am not too fond of BBK because where the pipe crosses over its not 2 1/2 inches, its more like 1 1/2 or 2 inch. Open up the hole and its probably a great pipe.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

i have the mac, and i love the sound of it, you should check out the "cat back shootout" feature on the main page, i read the article and found it very helpful, good luck with your search.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Whatever you decide, one thing to keep in mind. An x-pipe works better with the flow-through mufflers like Borla, Dynomax or MagnaFlow, and the h-pipes work better with the chambered mufflers, like Flowmaster.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
or how about...

get a prochamber instead :) my friend joe got one..sounds awesome...runs great.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.