Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just trying to liven things up a bit.

Currently running the 93oct Performance Tune from Bama and I'm very very happy. Shifts at like 6100-6200rpm. And I've got my chirpping into each gear again. For some reason, this didn't happen the last few times I tried, until today, and it was like over 90 degrees here today.

In fact, I've loved every tune they've written for me. The Race is my favorite, but I figured the performance tune is probably a bit easier on the engine. Is this true? It seems about 1-2 mpg better but this could be my driving pattern.

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
I have a 93 octane race tune from Brenspeed and it makes my GT automatic run like a bat out of hell , their tunes are awesome :bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
My latest tunes are from JPC Racing: a street 93 octane dyno tune and a race tune, same setup, boost level, and everything but with race gas.

My previous tunes were dyno tunes as well, from a different shop. Before the supercharger, I ran a Steeda tune since I had their CAI and CMDP's.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Right now I'm running the BAMA 89 Performance tune with my JLT CAI. I'm gonna switch to the 91 Race tune this week and see what kind of difference that does. Up here in Canada (or at least in my town) the max octane I can get is 91 :(

·
Registered
123 Posts
93 Octane Bama Race tune! Bama all the way. Best by far, and free tunes for life if you ever get anymore add ons, or you could get a different tune and pay 150 bucks for whenever you get something new for your car:winks

·
Registered
377 Posts
...and free tunes for life if you ever get anymore add ons, or you could get a different tune and pay 150 bucks for whenever you get something new for your car:winks
Amen to that. That's exactly the reason I went with Bama, because I'm not gonna do all my mods at once. I just can't afford to do that.

·
Registered
531 Posts
bama 91 race tune FTW. once i uploaded this tune my car feels very very powerful and i still have alot of potential as far as mods go. i tried 87 and 89 but 91 makes my tires smoke through 3rd and pulls

·
Registered
457 Posts
For me, it's a Steeda.Ca Custom Dyno (Mustang) Tune, with 94 Octane.
Pat is one of the best (if not the best) tuners around the Toronto area
for you Canadian guys. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
28 Posts
Bama 91 race tune. Its great, especially for an auto, smokem in 1st, spin in 2nd, chirp in 3rd.

Rick

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
For me, it's a Steeda.Ca Custom Dyno (Mustang) Tune, with 94 Octane.
Pat is one of the best (if not the best) tuners around the Toronto area
for you Canadian guys. :bigthumbsup
I've seen video of their shop and some of the cars they've dyno'd up there and they're downright nasty :smilie

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Brenspeed

I run Brenspeeds Tunes. When I first started the MODS I looked at Bama but they went away. Now that they teamed up with AM looks like smooth sailing. I just like the tunes from Brenspeed. I have drivin my friends car with Bama's and they are good. I just like the Top End on the Bren 93.

T Wayne in Iraq

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
I run Brenspeeds Tunes. When I first started the MODS I looked at Bama but they went away. Now that they teamed up with AM looks like smooth sailing. I just like the tunes from Brenspeed. I have drivin my friends car with Bama's and they are good. I just like the Top End on the Bren 93.

T Wayne in Iraq
Heck yeah on the top end for the 93 Brenspeed tunes :bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I put down (other) this may be wrong but Im runnind the (Chris Rose 93 ALL OUT TUNE) I bought my Tuner and CAI from him just as he was leaving Tillman's. I had no clue he was leaving or I'd have waited untill he was at American Muscle, and then I's have the Free Tunes for life from them. Now if I want their Tunes it's gonna cost me for each one
BUT....I Love the 93 ALL Out Tune! It's Perfect in every way:bigthumbsup It's almost like the 93 Race Tune from AM but it does'nt have as Hard of Shifts (I have an Auto) It makes My Stang Run Like a Raped Ape! I'll Always Run the 93 All Out Tune from Chris, I will get the 93 Race Tune from AM but mostly Im gonna sticl with Chris's ALL OUT Tune.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
I had gotten from a shop that I will not mention but trust me it is not their tune in my car now. So a dyno tune is not always a better tune. Bama and Brenspeed both have top notch costumer service; I still buy lots of go fast toys from both places.

·
Registered
541 Posts
I am running my Brenspeed 87 octane tune on 89 octane gas. :)

Was running 91 but was getting some pinging and black smoke at start up. Switched down to 87 tune with 89 gas and both issues went away, haven't got around to calling Brenspeed to get the tunes looked at.

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
I am running my Brenspeed 87 octane tune on 89 octane gas. :)

Was running 91 but was getting some pinging and black smoke at start up. Switched down to 87 tune with 89 gas and both issues went away, haven't got around to calling Brenspeed to get the tunes looked at.
I would call Brenspeed right away and get your 91 tune fixed, thier customer service is awesome :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
169 Posts
Stock...(still under warranty) But really...trying to decide if I like this car enough to spend money on mods after warranty expires.

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Stock...(still under warranty) But really...trying to decide if I like this car enough to spend money on mods after warranty expires.
Well you will be missing out on all the extra fun :gringreen

·
Registered
531 Posts
I had gotten from a shop that I will not mention but trust me it is not their tune in my car now. So a dyno tune is not always a better tune. Bama and Brenspeed both have top notch costumer service; I still buy lots of go fast toys from both places.
very nice stang:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts