Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need input from anyone and everyone that has either a Diablo Predator or an SCT Excalibrator II. I'm in the market to order one this week. I want to know the pros and cons from end users before I make a decision. Fire away folks!

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
I love my Diablo Sport Predator, you can tune pretty mmuch anything, now i gotta find my self a dyno =)

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a dyno about 5 minutes away. I can get tune time for $80 an hour so all I need is to pick the better module.

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK, I found a heck of a deal on a Diablo tuner and PC interface. Got the pair from a speed shop here in town for $275, still in the box. I couldn't turn that down. I'm hoping to be on the dyno tomorrow or Wednesday.

·
Registered
168 Posts
For that price, that was definitely the one to buy!!! :eyepoppin

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I felt like a gold miner when I heard about the deal the dude was offering. I almost felt bad for taking it when I know the package goes for $400 and over. He only wanted the $275 though. Looks like I'm not gonna get on the dyno tomorrow, more likely to be Thursday. That'll give me time to get some good data logging miles in before we tune though so it's not a bad thing in the end.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
I haven't used either one but if I was in the market for one, I'd buy the Diablo. It has more features than the SCT.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Monkey Boy said:
I haven't used either one but if I was in the market for one, I'd buy the Diablo. It has more features than the SCT.
Well I dunno about the diablo having more features than the sct, i know you can change injector size and maf sizes I think. And you can still do pretty much everything the diablo can i think.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.