Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Crap, I left the original post too vague...

Which one of THESE videos best describes you (i.e. are you more a cruiser or gearhead)

LOL, everyone is going to think I'm like Wooderson... trying to pick up the high school girls with my 'stang :hihi:

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
I'm definately more the cruiser rather than the gear head. Nothing better than the windows down and the music up on a warm day.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
I am a weird mix of both. total gear head and love to cruise. but no high school girls for me.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
I am a weird mix of both. total gear head and love to cruise. but no high school girls for me.
Was that you doing burnouts in front of the junior high?

:woo:

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
the guy in the bottom video on the left (blonde guy) sounds like i picture STL to sound talking about his car :hihi:

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
I am the best of both worlds.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
definitely the first video for me lol :laugh:

btw- what movies are those clips from?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
definitely the first video for me lol :laugh:

btw- what movies are those clips from?
Dazed and confused

I'm not a fan of (I'm going to butcher this spelling because it's not worth me looking it up) Matthew McCohnahey but he did a good job with this character... very believable.

My favorite line is at time 0:13 in the second video :heha:

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
alright alright alright

·
Registered
26 Posts
What movie is this from?

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
there is a third type of car person portrayed in this movie. the part where Ben Afleck's character (Banya?) does a burnout out of the parking lot, through the grass and off the curb.
we all have known someone that drives like a bat outta hell.

·
Registered
917 Posts
I love to cruise but I can also carry a conversation about the parts and mechanics. Id say just like everyone else a balance of both.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Both videos just make me miss my old 1970 SS 396 Chevelle. Those were the days :hihi:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.