Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need help getting some modern suggestion. ive already looked up other threads and couldnt really find what i was looking for. i have an 86 mustang. i want to have remote start keyless entry,

i saw one that was the 3305v model. i seemed to like that one but i cant find someone that sells it.

something that is 250 or less please..

can someone give me some suggestions please?

·
Registered
105 Posts
are you looking to get one for $250 including the alarm and installation? thats gonna be tough to do unless you know someone thatll install it for you pretty cheap or even free..

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Hopefully you have an AOD for the remote start. Don't advertise what alarm (window stickers) system you have cause it makes it easier for the thief to disarm. Just my $.02.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no thats the price of the alarm only. ill pay for install seperate. any suggestions of viper models to get?

·
Registered
105 Posts
for around 250 or less you can get the viper 791xv.. very dependable alarm and comes with a 2way lcd remote thatll page u when yer alarm is going off (as long as ur within a certain range of ur car).. that would be my choice if you had to go viper..

·
Registered
105 Posts
cloaking device.. :winks nah.. well i didnt really mean you should go with more expensive devices.. you could actually go with anything made by DEI (viper/clifford/etc) as i find they are very reliable and can be easier to install.. you should try to add a motion sensor, tilt sensor and back-up battery as well just to be safe.. go with lojack too if you gotta be certain.. add a peizo siren inside the car so if they do get in the cabin then their ears will wanna bleed.. lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.