Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Dark Blue 2002 GT, and I was just wondering what wheels I should get for it. (Type, Finish, Size, etc.) I was thinking of maybe some Bullitt wheels or some TSW Mondello wheels. I dont know if chrome or gunmetal would look better. Any suggestions? :scratchchin

·
Registered
227 Posts
Debating the same thing and this is what I have decided...Chrome Bullitts. Black Bullitts with chrome rims was my other choice. I originally wanted black middles with chrome rims, but couldn't find anything other than Bullitts that looked good. There are very few chrome Bullitts here so that is what I decided. Grey or anthracite colored rims will not look as nice and there a ton of them already on the road. You want a rim that will accent your car and not be the main attraction.

·
Registered
87 Posts
ive got black deep dish bullitts on my new car and they look great, i know quite a few people already have them but they really fit the car well. not too flashy but still attention getting.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies so far guys. If you want to see more of what I am considering you can google image TSW Mondello Hyper Black, and Im sure you already know what chrome bullitts look like. I will get deep dish if I choose the bullitts.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Go on tirerack.com, they have a neat feature where you can view different tire rim combos on your model and color vehicle. Helps take some of the guess work out of your decision. Then just shop around for the best deal. Good luck.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have anthracite American Racing Torq Thrust M wheels on my dark blue 01 Bullitt. I have the 17x9s with 275s in front and 17x10.5s with 315s in back. Love it! You can get replicas cheaper than the American Racing wheels though. Take a look at American Muscle or Late Model Restoration.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I just got in (today) Chrome FR500 I haven't put them on the car yet. I was debating a black with polished lip. But decided to go with chrome, my car is black and I thought the chrome would give more of that hot rod look than an all black mustang but you know really its all about what you like! Do the research surf the net and check out all of the different looks. You know one other thing IMO is if you have lowered your car or not. To me it makes a world of difference!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks alot everyone, you have all helped me. When I decide which wheels, I will post some pics.

S

·
0 Posts
I'll just add that chrome would pop nicely against the dark blue. I think that would look great. Past that, you can't go wrong with whichever style you choose.

:bigthumbsup

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.