Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the other day I am driving down some old country roads going for a nice cruise enjoying the weather. As I was going around a corner I heard a couple small pops coming from the tail pipes that raised the hair on the back of my neck. So I looked in the rearview mirror and saw white/blueish smoke coming from behind the car. So I coasted to the next road I could turn on turned the car around and turned it off. I thought I had blown a head gasket... but I checked the oil and it is just as normal. I checked all round my entire engine and I cannot find it leaking a single drop of anything. All fluids are as they should be. Nothing mixed, all right levels.. blah blah blah. No funny noises or anything like that. Only thing wrong I know of with the car is that the imrc's do need to be cleaned. Any ideas on what could have happend?

·
Banned
12,435 Posts
I'd sure get the IMRC "delete plates"...well worth the investment

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok, but do you think that is causing part of the problem with the smoke?

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
Deleting them is nice but i don't think that's your problem. was it pouring out smoke or just a little? Did you pull your plugs to see if they are coated in oil? could be the rings.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts