Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone looking for an adjustable panhard bar and rear brace, Whiteline is the way to go! Thanks to them producing an outstanding product, I noticed an immediate difference in handling characteristics. Much more stable under hard cornering, stiffer rear suspension, and the axle is finally centered thanks to the elementary school easy adjustability. I have no complaints whatsoever with the parts.

Install was flawless. Panhard bar came with very detailed instructions but most won't need them. I used a lift and all was all installed within 30 minutes or so. As with any part being installed under the car, a lift makes things much easier but definitely could be done with a jack and stands.

Here are some before and after shots as well as a comparison photo vs stock. Just thought I would share. :)

Videos of the car in its natural habitat coming soon... :grinroll:

·
Registered
48 Posts
I will second this post, they might be more expensive but their is a reason why.

QUALITY made parts.

Although I am not running the brace with mine. Did you try it without the brace curious on what the difference would be if its worth getting.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Do they give you a discount for rocking those stickers?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts