Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who all out there runs their stangs strictly stock? I run mine completely stock, and am just wondering if anyone else does.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Mine is all stock and I plan on keeping it that way.
If I had the big bucks I would go all out I guess on performance upgrades, but then again, I would probably own a car that wouldn't need any modding (Like the new Shelby GT500).

·
Registered
168 Posts
I'm satisfied with the stock performance of the '02 GT. I might add a few trim items (chin spoiler, pedals) but no performance changes, I even have the stock air filter. I agree completely with kanecorp; if I want more power I'll get a more powerful car. God knows, there's plenty of them out there. As I said, I'm quite satisfied with the '02 GT! :winks

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Stock Mustangs are for poor people and men with overbearing wives. At least remove the intake silencer and throw in a K&N. Do it for your manhood. :shigrin

·
Registered
573 Posts
Monkey Boy said:
Stock Mustangs are for poor people and men with overbearing wives. At least remove the intake silencer and throw in a K&N. Do it for your manhood. :shigrin
lol! YEah what he said!......He!He!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Monkey Boy said:
Yeah but Monkey Boy V6 Stangs are for old ladies and girlie men!!!:winks Mine is soon to be modifided with Michelin X-Ice snow tires.Winter is coming.Yipes!!!.:weeps

·
Registered
4 Posts
Monkey Boy said:
here here :drink:

·
Registered
353 Posts
Mustang Dave said:
Who all out there runs their stangs strictly stock? I run mine completely stock, and am just wondering if anyone else does.
100% stock, except for the Christmas tree ona string.

·
Registered
118 Posts
was stock, just came from the paint shop, redfire. cervini's cobra r hood and grille insert, 93 cobra tail lights, and new spoiler. no engine mods yet. will add better pics to my gallery after the rain stops and the sun comes out.
Jon :drink:

Attachments

·
Registered
383 Posts
Flow masters 200.00 bucks
3:73 gears 189.00 bucks
K &N air filter 40.00 bucks

OVERBEARING WIFE ..............Priceless

Yeah I have one of those and cant trade her in

·
Registered
93 Posts
efox1 said:
Flow masters 200.00 bucks
3:73 gears 189.00 bucks
K &N air filter 40.00 bucks

OVERBEARING WIFE ..............Priceless

Yeah I have one of those and cant trade her in
No you cant trade her in but u can throw a few mods in her to get her looking brand new again.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I hear ya Dallas

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
Exhaust $800 installed
CAI $160
Predator $275
Throttle Body & Plenum $300
Wife with leadfoot FREE (she makes as much as me)

Endless Grins and giggles PRICELESS

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.