Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yea I am looking for the best deal out there as always. Thanks for the help.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
10,876 Posts
Yea I am looking for the best deal out there as always. Thanks for the help.:bigthumbsup
Knowing the UPS problems for Tillmans, I would get it from Brenspeed. That's where I got mine for the simple fact they include the relay setup which you need.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Knowing the UPS problems for Tillmans, I would get it from Brenspeed. That's where I got mine for the simple fact they include the relay setup which you need.
Drew... back in the day it use to be a good deal. Have you seen what they are selling them for now? I should of got one back then , they do have to cover that new facility though.:nogrinner

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You heard about the UPS problems?

·
Registered
10,876 Posts
You heard about the UPS problems?
Just when Chis gave you a quote for the Kooks. If that's not a problem for small parts then give him a call.

No I haven't looked at what they wanted. That bad??

·
Registered
10,876 Posts
I just looked and it not much more then what I paid. 304. for the pump and 30. for the relay and harness.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just when Chis gave you a quote for the Kooks. If that's not a problem for small parts then give him a call.

No I haven't looked at what they wanted. That bad??
I thought it use to be cheaper, I am not sure. Do you have to get the drive belt as well. That is 70.00 alone. The pump is 329.99, and the relay is 34.99. I guess if you do not need the belt it would not be so bad.
Yea I will give Chris a try again.

·
Registered
10,876 Posts
I thought it use to be cheaper, I am not sure. Do you have to get the drive belt as well. That is 70.00 alone. The pump is 329.99, and the relay is 34.99. I guess if you do not need the belt it would not be so bad.
Yea I will give Chris a try again.
I don't remember which belt I used because I installed it after I did the Steeda UDPs. I'll try and look tomorrow.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just take that number and see if you can get it locally. Or cross the number to another manufacture. it should be a lot less.
I was going to call Auto Zone or Napa Monday. To bad they don`t have the pump too.:hihi:

·
Registered
559 Posts
i have one in my house ,,,i thought ill use it,,but after the turbo install the car was not that hot,,,so i said why install it and get problems,,,i know ill get few extra hp's but didnt bother installing,,

at that time i got the pump from RPMoutlet,,Marks best friend:hihi:,,you know that place still needs to pay me back $800 ,,,i just could not call them anymore becz i was wasting money on oversease calls

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Sorry, can't help you on this one Bkid. i can't even get an electric water pump for my car (don't make one).

Stupid electric water pump manufacturers

·
Registered
10,876 Posts
Sorry, can't help you on this one Bkid. i can't even get an electric water pump for my car (don't make one).

Stupid electric water pump manufacturers
I thought the only difference between the 4.5 and the 5.4 blocks was the deck heigth.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
I thought the only difference between the 4.5 and the 5.4 blocks was the deck heigth.
Nope there are a couple subtle differences......like how the STUPID water pump is set up.

(My distain for that water pump isn't too obvious is it:laugh:)

·
Registered
10,876 Posts
Nope there are a couple subtle differences......like how the STUPID water pump is set up.

(My distain for that water pump isn't too obvious is it:laugh:)
I sounds like it's time to take a stock w/p and do some engineering :scratchchin:hihi:

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.