Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, how may folks have cars built and sitting. My GT was built May 25 and has been sitting at ramp 51 for a month now. Last ETA 5/31. No update. I see local dealers have Manual GTs that were built AFTER mine. Just wondering how many others are still waiting.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Still waiting... built 5/14/10, no updates after produced. Consider yourself lucky to have made as far as ramp 51

Ordered 1/19/10 #118634

·
Registered
44 Posts
Built 5/20 No update other than "produced" with an ETA of 5/31 from then until JonnyB had to stop sending updates. Called Ford CS on Friday. They told me the car was released and awaiting shipping with an ETA of 7/2. I'm dubious.

·
Registered
303 Posts
As of 6/16 mine is awaiting shipment. I'm calling again this week to see if it hasn't shipped yet. Dealership and Ford CS told me I would have it before the end of the month.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I stopped by my dealer on Friday to get an update. The print out showed the same thing produced Jun-4 and still sitting at autoalliance. But my dealer still acted like it is showing up on Monday. Started asking me what my schedule was for Mon. and Tues. said it would take sometime to clean up and prep so I would not get it most likely until Tues. Yet I know as they do its still sitting in Michigan no chance of getting here for at least another 3 weeks. So if any dealers are out there and think they could get me a car before July 4 please pm me. Willing to got with any gear ratio and also willing to change to Sterling Gray if it would speed things up.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Ordered 2/20, Built 5/10, ETA 5/29 but not shiiped due to the Quality Hold. Which is now completed on my GT per Ralph at AAI and is pending shipping. New ETA per Ford CS is 7/2/10. They have a lot of cars to move out.

The joke is my friend ordered his GT on 5/28 from a different dealer and the car was build on 5/16 and he has the same 7/2/10 ETA.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I just found out FridaY that mine is "In Transit"
I may have it by the 4th !

·
Registered
16 Posts
ordered on 5-7, built on 6-1,and been on this status since In Production Produced Autoalliance International Inc, MI Jun-02-2010..also seen cars at my dealer built a couple days after mine

·
Registered
244 Posts
my ETA is today. Needless to say I haven't been able to sleep at all last night. I'm a wreck. I've been checking that my phone is working every 15 minutes. :needabreak

·
Registered
213 Posts
Orderd a Grabber Blue GT/CS on 2/8, built on 5/4, sent to Ramp 51 with an ETA 5/23, advised on 6/1 that it was one of 18 not shipping and was told a replacement would be fast-tracked, but as of 6/18 still no word...no VIN, no window sticker, nothing....I've seen posts from members that ordered after 6/1 that already have VINs and build dates...

·
Registered
330 Posts
Ordered 5/3, produce 5/24, eta first was June 2nd then 5th still waiting. Still keep thinking about our sequential vins. Very very rare.

·
Registered
27 Posts
See my sig...

I feel sorry for all you guys that ordered in Jan. and Feb.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Well seeing as how everyone has ordered theirs pretty early this year, I'll throw in a scenario a little different.

Ordered 5/10
Built 6/3
"In Transit" 6/14
ETA 6/18

Hasn't shipped yet and no idea when it actually will. I haven't been waiting as long as a lot of you and I feel really bad for you all, but just because I haven't been waiting as long doesn't mean I don't want it as bad!!

Good luck to us all!

1 - 20 of 109 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.