Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, you know as well as I do that they're illegal over in this part of Canada, in fact, they're only legal in like two provinces.. Anyways, who uses them anyways, and puts their ass on the line every time they meet the police?

I use the Cobra ESD-8200, the reason I sold my newer models is because this one is black, very small, and fit perfect in the tint of my 2000 Neon before I sold it.

I'm planning on buying a 1994 Mustang tomorrow, so I'll be installing the hard wire in that baby as soon as I get it.

Anyways, who uses them, and if so, what model(s)?

·
Registered
80 Posts
I've lost too many to the hands of Buford T. Justice, I'm getting older so I just decieded to slow down a little...

S

·
0 Posts
I never used one myself but often wished I had one, especially after being pulled in because of my heavy foot. Are they illegal in all parts of Canada or only in certain provinces?

·
Registered
11 Posts
They arent illegal here in BC... I've had many different ones.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alberta .

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Make sure any radar detector you're running is "UVG undetectable " or you're going to be busted the first time ANY radar equipped cop drives past you... UNIDEN uses this tech feature and seems more and more manufactures are beginning to use it,most companies do not incorporate it into their devices because they assume people are buying/using them where they are legal. Just a heads up!:bigthumbsup

1 - 7 of 7 Posts