Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who would win this race? The cars in question are:
2003 Mustang Mach 1 with JLT dual cold/ ram air intake, 85MM mass air housing, Accufab 60MM throttle body, PHP 3/8 intake spacer, steeda udp, pre pcv filters, NGK TR-55 Hi performance spark plugs, Pro 5.0 shifter, subframe connectors, bbk o/r X pipe, MAC catbacks, FRPP 4.10 gears, Baer Decela Drilled/Slotted rotors, HAWK HPS Brake pads, SCT X-cal 3 tuner, Nitto NT555R drag radials (best run high 12s)

2006 Mustang GT with T-2 torsen differential, 3.73 gears, 90MM CAI, SCT X-cal 3 tuner, FRPP cat backs, JBA longtubes, JBA o/r H pipe, Steeda triaxe shifter, Steeda UDP, SVT strut mounts, CHE adjustable LCA, CHE relocation brackets, Steeda adjustable UCA. (Best run without LCA, UCA, and Relocation brackets: 13.1)

·
Banned
9,214 Posts
read your post. then read your numbers. answered your own question.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you read the post fully? I havent run the car with the suspension mods yet. That can change the 60' by a good amount enough to make the race's outcome very different...

·
Banned
9,214 Posts
itl be a drivers race.

but who knows.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
my sixty foot ranged from 2.077-2.026

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
he also claims to be running 325hp im not sure if he means bhp or rwhp 325 seems a bit high but im not sure if he has ever even dynoed it or if hes just guessing.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I say it will be pretty even. He might pull a little bit on you, but if you drive better than him, you will probably win.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im a little afraid of those DRs but shouldnt he be doing better than high 12s if he has them?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Cars are pretty even. Anything can happen in a race though. Miss a gear or spin off the line and the race is over...

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
How in the world did you cut a 13.1 with such minimal performance mods? You have 3.73's, CAI/tune and headers?

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
yep a drivers race. the DR's would be a plus.

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
How in the world did you cut a 13.1 with such minimal performance mods? You have 3.73's, CAI/tune and headers?
hes got long tubes as well as off road midpipe

his sig says over 300 rwhp so i think hes doing pretty well with 13.1

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I was under the impression 13.1 was bad. people always tell me I should be getting at least a 12.9. but if for whatever reason you dont beleive me someone tell me how to put a picture up and how to take a picture of a timeslip so you can actually read it I will gladly post the timeslip

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
a 13.1 to a 12.9....that would be a good race :) no matter what car has what..a driver can make or break a race this close.

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
That would be a close run!

On a side note, I saw a video on YouTube of a guy with an 06 GT. He had some basic bolt ons and the video was with his new Comp NSR Cams...

He said he was making 315 rwhp and running 12.2s!!!!!! :happyhapp

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
That does not mean anything.. he said he was what? 304rwhp? My buddy chris from my other forum has run a 13.01 all day long with

Automatic, C&L CAI, 3.73's, o/r H, Steeda UDP, Steeda CMDP, MSD COP's. He dynoed in his auto 305rwhp. So i would say those headers can atleast do as much work as say the UDP's, Delete plates and maybe the MSD COP's..

In theory if his car is stick he can prob hit that 13.1 with his setup. I mean my buddy Bryson had Intake, custom full exhaust(basically just straight pipes from the catback) and a tune.. He dynoed at 307rwhp in his 5spd 06GT and he ran a 13.1-13.2 all day.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That does not mean anything.. he said he was what? 304rwhp? My buddy chris from my other forum has run a 13.01 all day long with

Automatic, C&L CAI, 3.73's, o/r H, Steeda UDP, Steeda CMDP, MSD COP's. He dynoed in his auto 305rwhp. So i would say those headers can atleast do as much work as say the UDP's, Delete plates and maybe the MSD COP's..

In theory if his car is stick he can prob hit that 13.1 with his setup. I mean my buddy Bryson had Intake, custom full exhaust(basically just straight pipes from the catback) and a tune.. He dynoed at 307rwhp in his 5spd 06GT and he ran a 13.1-13.2 all day.
I also have steeda udp, off road H pipe, and a short shifter for quicker runs not just intake headers and tune

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.