1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
717 Posts
i can tell you american muscle does not carry the hood that we are talking about here. that hood from AM is the cervini ram air hood. i'm guessing trufiber gts 3 or the cervini type IV. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
717 Posts
ok my final answer is cervini type IV. or should i say the answer in the form of a question :headscratch:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah i agree its the cervini type IV, but what about the red with white stripes one? thats the trufiber GTS but is it type 2 or 3?

ok my final answer is cervini type IV. or should i say the answer in the form of a question :headscratch:

·
Registered
91 Posts
I have been looking at this hood for a while now just haven't been able to get the extra time and cash together to purchase it, however this is the best price I have found yet from LM Perfomance. I have orders from there before and they have some of the best prices online.

Trufiber TF10024-A44 Trufiber Mustang GTS-3 Ram Air Hood Mustang 2005+ - TF10024-A44

This one is about 100 bucks cheaper than other sites that I have found.

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
My final answer is Cervinis type IV.
Or should I say the answer in the form of a question?
But is that your final answer?
Or would you like to poll the audience or phone a friend first?

·
Registered
12,243 Posts
I must admit, that is indeed one very sharp hood. Had I discovered that hood back in 2006, it is likely I would have gone with that hood.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im torn between the cervini type IV hood and the turfiber GTS III , they are both really nice hoods. the GTS is functional and to is the cervini but you have to buy the eaxtra kit for the cervini one. what do you guys think? which do you like better?

does anyone have the cervini one installed with pics?

·
Registered
786 Posts
I like the narrower center divider on the cervinis one as opposed to the gts. Must my 02c

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Who owns this car and what hood is on it?
I get it. It's a game! I'll go next. I've got an easy one for you.

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
I get it. It's a game! I'll go next. I've got an easy one for you.
thats MrV's car with the Califorina Dreaming hood from RK Sports.
I have the sane one. I dont know MrV..I still like these hoods over the OP's pic.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.