Ford Mustang Forum banner

whos car is this and what hood is on it?

3431 Views 20 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  Gary Paul
I really really like the look of this hood , can somrone tell me which one it is? is it the cervini type IV ram air hood?

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/66058
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
I think this is the trufiber one

2005 Ford Mustang GT Pictures - 2005 Ford Mustang GT Photos - Mustang Picture Gallery - AllFordMustangs.com

they are very similiar but are different. THe red tru fiber one has a thicker center section between the two scoops. and the scoops look to be closer to the front of the car.

I really like both of them actually, im not sure which is which.

Trufiber GT-S III hood ( i think)
See less See more
i can tell you american muscle does not carry the hood that we are talking about here. that hood from AM is the cervini ram air hood. i'm guessing trufiber gts 3 or the cervini type IV. :bigthumbsup
ok my final answer is cervini type IV. or should i say the answer in the form of a question :headscratch:
yeah i agree its the cervini type IV, but what about the red with white stripes one? thats the trufiber GTS but is it type 2 or 3?

ok my final answer is cervini type IV. or should i say the answer in the form of a question :headscratch:
stage 3 has it heres the link. And it's 3!!!! wow had to let that out.

Stage 3 Motorsports 2005-09 Mustang GT-S3 Ram Air Hood Kit - Free Shipping
I have been looking at this hood for a while now just haven't been able to get the extra time and cash together to purchase it, however this is the best price I have found yet from LM Perfomance. I have orders from there before and they have some of the best prices online.

Trufiber TF10024-A44 Trufiber Mustang GTS-3 Ram Air Hood Mustang 2005+ - TF10024-A44

This one is about 100 bucks cheaper than other sites that I have found.
See less See more
My final answer is Cervinis type IV.
Or should I say the answer in the form of a question?
But is that your final answer?
Or would you like to poll the audience or phone a friend first?
I must admit, that is indeed one very sharp hood. Had I discovered that hood back in 2006, it is likely I would have gone with that hood.:bigthumbsup
Im torn between the cervini type IV hood and the turfiber GTS III , they are both really nice hoods. the GTS is functional and to is the cervini but you have to buy the eaxtra kit for the cervini one. what do you guys think? which do you like better?

does anyone have the cervini one installed with pics?
See less See more
I like the narrower center divider on the cervinis one as opposed to the gts. Must my 02c
man i got to go with the steeda cowl :bigthumbsup
I have the Cervinis and that photo looks like mine the openings are the give away.

Attachments

See less See more
does the hood direct the air to the wheel well where the CAI would site like the GTS hood does?

I have the Cervinis and that photo looks like mine the openings are the give away.
Who owns this car and what hood is on it?
I get it. It's a game! I'll go next. I've got an easy one for you.
haha i dont know who owns it but this is the hood

Trufiber - GT-R Ram Air Hood

See less See more
thats MrV's car with the Califorina Dreaming hood from RK Sports.
I have the sane one. I dont know MrV..I still like these hoods over the OP's pic.
your hood looks the closest but it looks like it sits a little higher. What chin spoiler do you have on your car?
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.