Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In other words, who has the biggest muscle car (no turbo / supercharger) in the forums?

I've been discussing this as of late with a few people as I'm starting to become a "car guy" myself and topics such of this interest me. I've come to the conclusion that I will be keeping my ride naturally aspirated and true to the muscle car heritage.

I will certainly be getting a tuner for my car (nixxing the gears though, keeping the 3.55's). Because the throttle no longer is directly controlled by the gas peddle I see this as a necessity to increase throttle response.

From my knowledge, and please correct me if I'm wrong, STLWAGON (Mark) has the biggest balls that I know of. Have any videos of your car we can see?? I'd love to hear all that horsepower ala the natural way!

Lets see'em boys and girls, who's got the biggest pair :gringreen

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
i have the biggest pair, but not the most HP :)

STL has an exhaust video of right after he had major mods (forging internals) last summer. It was AWESOME!!!

·
Registered
568 Posts
stlwagon...

Next question!

;-)

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Nobody even close that I know of. stlwagon is well over 400. 408 if I remember correctly.

·
Premium Member
1965 Mustang coupe
72,878 Posts
Nobody even close that I know of. stlwagon is well over 400. 408 if I remember correctly.
I wonder what the new fuel components have done for me? I'm not getting back on the dyno until next month. Would be cool to crack 420.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
That's kinda like being the tallest midget.:hihi:

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Remember, it's not the height of the midget... it's the torque that counts.
:gringreen
That's calculated by how far you can toss the midget.;)
Disclaimer="No offence or insult implied to any midgets that may be reading this post":)

·
Registered
2,479 Posts

·
Registered
3,106 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
i have the biggest pair, but not the most HP :)

STL has an exhaust video of right after he had major mods (forging internals) last summer. It was AWESOME!!!
repost the vid please, im really curious.....

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
my car has the biggest vagina :)

·
Registered
13,170 Posts

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Ah Master Stlwagon has the real N/A power.:laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm not much of a video guy. Here's a short clip at idle after the engine work.
Video of Cams - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
That at idle sounds better than mine at 2,500 RPM's. Now when do we get to see the video where you put the camera down on the ground, get into the vehicle and "get on it"? :happydance:

Btw, the pictures don't really do your car justice. The red in the video really stands out, car is better looking than I originally thought :bigthumbsup

·
Premium Member
1965 Mustang coupe
72,878 Posts
That at idle sounds better than mine at 2,500 RPM's. Now when do we get to see the video where you put the camera down on the ground, get into the vehicle and "get on it"? :happydance:

Btw, the pictures don't really do your car justice. The red in the video really stands out, car is better looking than I originally thought :bigthumbsup
Thanks... One of these days I'll need to get a track video. I haven't been this year because my knee is still bugging me.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.