Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i recieved this morning in the form of a pm

not that i have a problem with others belief

i feel this is not a place for it and would perfer it not come to me here...

i'm sure there are others that feel the same

Re: Rlg
Hi,I'm new here, how's it going?"Buddhism has the characteristics of what would be expected in a cosmic religion for the future: it transcends a personal God, avoids dogmas and theology; it covers both the natural & spiritual, and it is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things as a meaningful unity" - Albert Einstein---Patriciahttp://patricia2.t35.com

·
Registered
138 Posts
I got one too. It's just wonderful wonderful spam.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Hi guys,

What is the Username, can you both forward those to me . I will have this person banned immediately. Thanks also for posting about this, it is certainly not something we are or would be aware of unless we are notified. I guess they are to smart to send this type of pm to an Admin or moderator.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Thank you mustanggrl05 for giving me the Username. I have banned Patricia. If anyone do get this again please send me a PM with Username as soon as possible so that I can ban the person.

·
Registered
25,098 Posts
You have got to be kidding me! What some people won't try! Sorry guys! Thanks so much for keeping us posted on things like this!!

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i'd like to thank the forum admininstation for responding to this so quickly....keep up the good work

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Well...I...I...somehow feel left out...why oh why did I not get that absolutely inspirational message....the absolute NERVE!:gringreen:laugh:;)

·
Registered
25,098 Posts
It's all good Tom, everything is good, there is no evil it's all good. We are all one with meaning LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.