Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed recently (I'm a master of observation) that people put some retarded stickers on their cars.
What makes someone go "Hmmm I bought an iPod. I think I'll stick this iPod sticker on my car."
I don't get it. Both items are completely unrelated. I realize you can put an iPod in your car. And use it to listen to music. There are a variety of items that can be transported in a car.

I've also attached an actual photograph of my brother jumping a Yamaha Phazer snowmobile through a fiery hoop in Colorado. The neighbors were really impressed with that.

I'm looking at purchasing and installing an AJE tubular K-member and front control arms in my car next.

Attachments

·
Banned
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i heard apple stickers cut like 3 tenths off your 1/4 mile times ? lol idk why some people do these things to their cars.
I dunno either.
In reality, I'm padding my post count while waiting for my buddy to come pick me up to go fishing. I added the info about the K-member so people can't bust my balls about this not being a 4.6 Talk topic.

·
Registered
8,704 Posts
I see a lot of those Apple stickers on cars when I'm in the south end of Orange County, but I figured they were used as parking passes or something by people who work at one of Apple's corporate hq's (think there's one in Irvine). If I'm wrong in that assumption then I don't know wtf to tell you; maybe the same reason people put those howling wolf stickers and fake vents on their cars I guess....

That snowmobile pic is absolutely bitchin btw.

·
Registered
6,457 Posts

·
Banned
12,435 Posts
and I'll add skip the UPR and go with Maximum Motorsports, clearly the best

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Haha that snowmobile picture is ridiculous

·
Banned
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I see a lot of those Apple stickers on cars when I'm in the south end of Orange County, but I figured they were used as parking passes or something by people who work at one of Apple's corporate hq's (think there's one in Irvine). If I'm wrong in that assumption then I don't know wtf to tell you; maybe the same reason people put those howling wolf stickers and fake vents on their cars I guess....

That snowmobile pic is absolutely bitchin btw.
Those are awesome. I forgot about that.

·
Registered
7,401 Posts

·
Banned
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't have any UPR products, myself. I do have some Maximum Motorsports stuff. I'd like to stick to MM for suspension parts, but **** $700 for the K-member.

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
If I had it all to do again, I'd have went with a Team Z

·
Registered
6,457 Posts
How much does UPR pay you to put their name in almost every post? Just wondering, so I can get in on some of that money.
eleventy billion dollars. :yup:

But seriously, been using their suspension for nearly ten years and it has worked well for me.

If you get right down to it, there are several other companies that make good suspension. But it's not as affordable as UPR Products. I'm a budget racer!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Haha man i know what your talking about with the apple stickers and the wolf stickers! theres this kid in my town that has the crappiest S10 ever but has an amazing system in it. and he has an apple sticker lol everytime i see/hear it i cant help but bust out laughing :nogrinner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts