Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, looking for a wide body kit for my 91 stang 5.0. Its a gt right now. I saw a picture in a magazine, 5.0 and 4.6's mabye?. Absolutely bueitiful. And any wide body kit pictures would be awsome as well. thanks guys

·
Registered
579 Posts
I have only seen 2 wide body kits for the Fox.The Miejer(spelling) Inc. kit about 10 years ago(they still make parts) and the Domminator(I think) kit back in early '90s

·
Registered
148 Posts
Speedy is right - its called Maier racing www.maierracing.com -
Not cheap at all! They have a catalog you can order with the widebody kits in it.
They have a 1.5 and 3 inch options for front and rear fender and quarter panels.

They have pics on the website of what the panels look like on a Fox stang vert.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Last Nov. at the Ford Super Swap in Columbus Ohio a person had the wide body kit from Maier racing and it really looks nice. I myself would like to install that kit also and make my car look like the old IMSA GT cars from the 80's.

·
Registered
2 Posts
89 wide body kit

I have only seen 2 wide body kits for the Fox.The Miejer(spelling) Inc. kit about 10 years ago(they still make parts) and the Domminator(I think) kit back in early '90s
im looking for the one that gives u the option of mustang headlights or u can change to t-bird headlights i think it came out in the early 90,s like 92 or 93 not sure can anyone help also i think the kit was about 6000.00 back then

·
Registered
2 Posts
im looking for the one that gives u the option of mustang headlights or u can change to t-bird headlights i think it came out in the early 90,s like 92 or 93 not sure can anyone help also i think the kit was about 6000.00 back then

·
Registered
576 Posts
latemodelrestoration.com sells a widebody kit too

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
Just get the 3/4" wider axle and proff roll the lip looks way better in my opinion!

·
Registered
2,305 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
If you watch the video on the page, toward the end they show ford focus midget race cars. I run with these guys!

G

·
Mr.bodykit.com they have lots of body kits. check them out:bigthumbsup

Bad advice Mr. Body Kit is known for their junk......

I rather have my sister working at the "Mustang Ranch"

Before i'd let my brother put any of their crap on his car........

·
Registered
7 Posts
I came across this piece on Craigslist

does anyone know how many Sanja Jr. kits were actually made.......I know it is rare.........not the best looking but I think have the only one left.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 31 Posts