Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out a few nights ago in Chicago burbs and saw a black 05 or 06 stang....Looks like Roush stage 1 and then some foose wheels. wow this thing looked down right mean.....any other stang wow's out there...

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Hey sammi, welcome to AFM.

If interested were working on a get together at Kankakee State park the last Saturday of this month the 29th. Send me a PM if your interested.

·
Registered
259 Posts
sammi said:
Out a few nights ago in Chicago burbs and saw a black 05 or 06 stang....Looks like Roush stage 1 and then some foose wheels. wow this thing looked down right mean.....any other stang wow's out there...
around joliet i have seen a couple of roush stage 1. they look nice but can't keep up with mine!!:winks

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
I havent seen many GT's + in my area.

tatloon, nice list of mods fairly quickly. Id love to check your car out!

Have you ever been or heard anything about ATR motorsports in Joliet?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Stoenr said:
I havent seen many GT's + in my area.

tatloon, nice list of mods fairly quickly. Id love to check your car out!

Have you ever been or heard anything about ATR motorsports in Joliet?
I ordered the car with all the Steeda mods on it so i didn't have to wait:eyepoppin
I drive by it every morning on the way to work, don't know anything about it though.I was on 55 the other day going to a hawks game and saw both a Roush and a Saleen other then that mostly v-6's down here.

·
Registered
177 Posts
hey tatloon, how about some pics of your car. i want to see what your ultralites and cowl hood look like. sounds like a sweet ride, please post some pics

·
Registered
259 Posts
05GTSILVER said:
hey tatloon, how about some pics of your car. i want to see what your ultralites and cowl hood look like. sounds like a sweet ride, please post some pics
i will take some this weekend and post them saturday or sunday

·
Registered
259 Posts

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
No CHIT! LOL thats crazy because I just read all that last night!! I defintly gotta see your ride in person now!!
Make sure you let us me know when you are going to a show/meet/get together/drag strip. As posted earlier tryin to work on a meet at Kankakee State park at the end of this month saturday.

66 is like in your backyard. I took my tbird to 41 in morocco Indiana few months ago. Im sure I will be out there again soon. Maybe you wanna cruise out sometime when we get a few local guys together.

Friggin awesome ride man!!! :drool:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Thank you! It is an awesome ride. The only thing left is the s/c. saving my nickles to put one on this summer.:winks

let me know what time the meet is at the end of the month and i will try and get there. later in the day would work best for me.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Yo foolz, it ain't as kizzol az dezez Yo!

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Tatloons list looks like a brother to mine! Great minds think alike:)

05 GT Premium Coupe,5 sp, Satin Silver, ICAP, IUP, Viper 2 way alarm (model 5000), Steeda Sport springs,C&L CAI, SCT-2 custom tune, Corsa axlebacks, Steeda billet adjustable tower brace, Tri ax shifter, Rotorpro drilled- slotted rotors, Mustang tuning deep dish chrome bullits (18x9 front..19x10 back), Bfgoodrich g-force KDW-2s (255/45r18 front 285/40r18 rear), CDC aggressive front chin spoiler... rear window insert...and back valance, 3D Carbon rear blackout,

Attachments

·
Registered
259 Posts
silverado said:
Tatloons list looks like a brother to mine! Great minds think alike:)

05 GT Premium Coupe,5 sp, Satin Silver, ICAP, IUP, Viper 2 way alarm (model 5000), Steeda Sport springs,C&L CAI, SCT-2 custom tune, Corsa axlebacks, Steeda billet adjustable tower brace, Tri ax shifter, Rotorpro drilled- slotted rotors, Mustang tuning deep dish chrome bullits (18x9 front..19x10 back), Bfgoodrich g-force KDW-2s (255/45r18 front 285/40r18 rear), CDC aggressive front chin spoiler... rear window insert...and back valance, 3D Carbon rear blackout,
SWEET!!!!!:eyebulge:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Tatloon,

VERY NICE INDEED! I too want to see that ride in person. I'm in Bolingbrook and very close to Joliet. Don't hesitate to throw an invite if you're out and about.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I was browsing the steeda website a few days ago and read that article. Thats awesome, I cant believe it you. Love the hood and ultra-lights

·
Registered
259 Posts
MGPony said:
Tatloon,

VERY NICE INDEED! I too want to see that ride in person. I'm in Bolingbrook and very close to Joliet. Don't hesitate to throw an invite if you're out and about.
the car will be at Bolingbrook auto on lily cache early next week to get the motor mounts put in, i will let you know when i am up there for sure

·
Registered
259 Posts
I posted a bunch of before and after picks from Steeda and some from today in the members gallery

·
Registered
62 Posts
sammi,stoenr,tatloon and mcpony

whats up guys...i just got back from a weekend in your area today...me and my wife where down their looking at houses...job transfer .....we where looking for houses in itasca, bolingbrook and jolietit.... will be at least 3 to 6 months before it happens...sure would be good to meet up with some mustang owners when i get down their...from the cleveland area now...i have a 05 mineral gray gt..american racing rims, jlt cai, magnaflow catback and x-pipe with high flow cats and just got 4.10s installed..hope to talk to you all and then meet you all after i get down their...by the way am i going to any any issues with emissions(aftermarket parts, loud mufflers )...whats the laws like
thank....
jerry

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
gtstangsoon said:

whats up guys...i just got back from a weekend in your area today...me and my wife where down their looking at houses...job transfer .....we where looking for houses in itasca, bolingbrook and jolietit.... will be at least 3 to 6 months before it happens...sure would be good to meet up with some mustang owners when i get down their...from the cleveland area now...i have a 05 mineral gray gt..american racing rims, jlt cai, magnaflow catback and x-pipe with high flow cats and just got 4.10s installed..hope to talk to you all and then meet you all after i get down their...by the way am i going to any any issues with emissions(aftermarket parts, loud mufflers )...whats the laws like
thank....
jerry
Emissions depend on the county you live in out here. They arent to bad, you should have no problem at all. They wont even run it on the "dyno" test if it has OBII. Just plug thier computer into yours. If your check engine or Gas cap light is not on 99.9% you'll pass.

·
Registered
259 Posts
gtstangsoon said:

thank....
jerry
Jerry, like stoenr said you should have no problems at all. by any chance are you coming in with the officemax transfer? i moved from bolingbrook to Joliet two years ago after having lived there 13 years so if you have any questions about joliet or bolingbrook i would be happy help.

Keith

1 - 20 of 29 Posts