Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Current active Chapters in Tennessee, Michigan and South Carolina.

Looking to start your chapter? contact us on Facebook with a search for Wildhorses (one word) or drop me an email at [email protected]

Family oriented club. Do more than drag race and car Shows. We also do community support such as responsible for a street for trash pick up including our own sign. Perform Trunk N Treat for kids at the local mall. and also participate in Can food drives, coat drives and many other things. Our South Carolina Chapter has really held up the support of our club. Currently SC Chapter has a Last Friday of the month Dinner cruise in at Chick Fil A. The Chapter has caught the eye of their marketing department so looking for more information at end of this month.

To start your chapter Give us a few words about your area. The Webpage for Wildhorses has been hacked and is considered off line.

Look forward to more catching the Wildhorses bug.

See y'all at the great meets such as Mustang Week.

Terry Gofforth
Event coordinator
SC Chapter Wildhorses Mustang club.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wildhorses club headed into the winter season

Hey all,
The SC Chapter of the Wildhorses is now headed into the winter season. All in the snow belt please be safe and stay warm.

The club has a scheduled dinner cruise coming up on the 27 Nov at Chick Fil A. This event was started in the early Summer and has been a big hit with the restaurant. Currently up for scheduling is a calender event and some Statewide Sonic Raids which the raids were also successful.

Feel free to contact me for more information on our events. [email protected]

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Off season time

Hey all,

The Club is now either in hybernation or in the off season time. Our chapter in South Carolina is now in the off season enjoying winter festivals and gatherings. looks like it will be a wet one this week end ( 6 December) so will keep the horse in the garage. Look forward to seeing what everyone else has planned.
Current active Chapters in Tennessee, Michigan and South Carolina.

Looking to start your chapter? contact us on Facebook with a search for Wildhorses (one word) or drop me an email at [email protected]

Family oriented club. Do more than drag race and car Shows. We also do community support such as responsible for a street for trash pick up including our own sign. Perform Trunk N Treat for kids at the local mall. and also participate in Can food drives, coat drives and many other things. Our South Carolina Chapter has really held up the support of our club. Currently SC Chapter has a Last Friday of the month Dinner cruise in at Chick Fil A. The Chapter has caught the eye of their marketing department so looking for more information at end of this month.

To start your chapter Give us a few words about your area. The Webpage for Wildhorses has been hacked and is considered off line.

Look forward to more catching the Wildhorses bug.

See y'all at the great meets such as Mustang Week.

Terry Gofforth
Event coordinator
SC Chapter Wildhorses Mustang club.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Two events week end of 13th December 2014

Saturday were meeting at rest stop on I-20 near Camden at 7:30. Departure at 7:45. Trip will take us to Florence to meet with the Palmetto Stangs & Santa. All will cruise to a location for a bit, some food, and stories. Soon to depart for a Fire House photo op then off to Darlington Drag Strip.

Look forward to seeing you all there.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Greetings and Happy New year. I can be found on many facebook pages for contact about the Wildhorses Mustang Club. or send an email to me with subject line " WIldhorses Mustang Club information" [email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts