Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
I want to order new Foose Legends SS black for my 2012 mustang 5.0… Does anyone know if 22x9 front and 22x10.5 rear will work? If not, 20x8.5 front and 20x10 would be my next selection… thanks for the info

·
Registered
947 Posts
Why in the world would you put 22" on this car :ahhhhh

·
Registered
81 Posts
Bling bling dawg:gringreen

That is kinda big tho. Is it for show mainly? I would think the ride would be harsh

·
Registered
585 Posts
I'm sure the bare rims would fit without rubber on them!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bling bling dawg:gringreen

That is kinda big tho. Is it for show mainly? I would think the ride would be harsh

Haha ya pretty much... i just wanted to see how big i could go... 20" would be fine for summer riding and i know i will have my stock tires for my winter time studs.

·
Registered
175 Posts
You can get them to fit, you will more than likely get a fair amount of hate from the Mustang community, you will see an MPG and performance decrease.

To each his own I suppose.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok... so what kind of milage and performance decrease would i get with 20's

·
Registered
93 Posts
Like they've all said above...why would you do that to a mustang? 20's...fine but thats as big as I could ever see working. On the milage and performance standpoint you could probably expect a 3-5% decrease all around.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Says 22's will fit on it on TireRack.com.... So I would think it's possible :gringreen

http://www.rimsntires.com/packages.jsp?req=newCar&carYear=2011&carMake=Ford&carModel=Mustang said:
Bolt pattern: 5x114.3 (5x4.5). Offset: 25 to 45 mm. Tires up to 730x255mm (front). Rims up to 22x9.0" (front).

J

·
0 Posts
How would we know what MPGs you'd get with dubs? No one here has them.

The consensus feels that it's a tacky and dumb idea but if you're still interested in doing it then you're on your own. Feel free to post back results of your ownership experience.

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
yes the will fit.

No you will not find a lot of people around here who like them :)

·
Registered
66 Posts

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
Hell, why stop at 22's, why not jack the suspension up real high and throw some 24's or even 26's on it???

Then you need some lambo doors and fill the car with speakers and amps.

Boy, wouldn't that be too cool!

NOT...:nono:

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
mine went from 31ish to 26 ish when i went from 17 to 18 inch. i probably need some more air, which reminds me, how much should i have in my gt500 style 18 inch rims with 255/45-18 sumitomos. i have 38 in them now may go to 40 or so. the tire says 51 max psi.

G

·
0 Posts
Hell, why stop at 22's, why not jack the suspension up real high and throw some 24's or even 26's on it???

Then you need some lambo doors and fill the car with speakers and amps.

Boy, wouldn't that be too cool!

NOT...:nono:

I want to be kewl too!!

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
I love the trimmed fenders to make them fit..Can't even cut a good line yet Money Makes Sh*t Happen...LOL

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.