1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
I doubt it. Ford has kept it on the DL pretty well. We have seen a lot of test mules and some other photos but I think December will be the full unveil, which I'm surprised Ford is even doing that. I kind of hoped they would have waited until the official 50th Anniversary date.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
53 Posts
I want to know everything about it right now lol. I need to know if I should dump a bunch of money into my 14 GT or hold off and trade in on the new 15!

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
I want to know everything about it right now lol. I need to know if I should dump a bunch of money into my 14 GT or hold off and trade in on the new 15!
I have faith that Ford has made it better than what it is. Lighter, IRS, more power from both the 3.7 and 5.0...what's not to like!?

I like the look of the "Evos" styling...I think it will look good and perform even better :)

·
Banned
12,436 Posts
Detroit Auto Show Jan 18th...seems like the place to be

·
Registered
627 Posts
I'm willing to bet we see some leaked pics this week. I'm looking everywhere :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Banned
12,436 Posts
I'm willing to bet we see some leaked pics this week. I'm looking everywhere :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
yeah, however it's not quite like an Iphone that someone can "accidently" leave in a bar...a 450 hp coyote in a lighter, smaller car will be quite interesting....it's about what my blown Cobra has and it's beastly, now a GT has it stock? It's good to be a car guy

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
yeah, however it's not quite like an Iphone that someone can "accidently" leave in a bar...a 450 hp coyote in a lighter, smaller car will be quite interesting....it's about what my blown Cobra has and it's beastly, now a GT has it stock? It's good to be a car guy
I completely agree! The more information that gets leaked about the new Mustang the more money I don't want to dump in my car so I can buy one of these new ones!

·
Registered
727 Posts
As much as I want to see the new car, I still think it should be unveiled on April 26 on its 50th anniversary.

·
Registered
567 Posts
I do the Detroit Auto show every year, now I can't wait for it.

·
Registered
127 Posts
We will probably see something on the 2015 in the next 6 to 10 weeks. The car will be for sale somewhere in early to late spring.
So the order banks will be open sometime no later than end of January. People have to see the car before ordering.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts