Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I have been looking for Black rims for my black mustang and the ones I found that would be perfect are the Saleen rims (black) for 2004 mustangs, but i drive a 07. I was worried that the brake rotors...ect would not fit together. So before i make this investment i was wondering if anyone know whether or not they would fit on my car.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
eh i would immagine so do some research on the bolt circle/offset/backspacing. i would guess it would still be 5 x 4.5" bolt circle if so it should atleast bolt up to the 05-08 axles

edit: the 05-08 s style 18x10" rear wheel has about 1" more backspacing and almost 20mm+ offset more than the 99-04 18x10" rim maybe somone else will know more theyre both 5x4.5" bolt circle so they will bolt to the 05+ axles

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
eh i would immagine so do some research on the bolt circle/offset/backspacing. i would guess it would still be 5 x 4.5" bolt circle if so it should atleast bolt up to the 05-08 axles

Ya i did some and the offset is a little bigger on the newer mustangs. From the mid 30s and the older ones are higher 20s.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.