Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a stock intake. Will the blower work? I assume that I will have to change the hood as well?

·
Registered
196 Posts
I doubt it. Reason being is the snout is not long enough to get to the belts. Even if so the distrubitor is in the way. Unless you are really kick butt with fabricating than maybe. But than you wouldn't ask that question.

Here is why I say that. Check out KENNEBELL superchargers for the 5.0, than a 4.6 You will notice the snout is longer and it is offset to one side.

That is only for a roots style blower that sits on top.

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
talk to ghostdog about that one. he is setting his car up to accept that blower. one out of a thunderbird super coupe. yea lots of fab work. it actually mounts where the powersteering pump is. its a crazy setup indeed.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
I am almost done making all my stuff and if I can give anyone any advise it is, buy a kit. I have put so much time into this its not even funny.

Luckily I have another long block that Ive been able to fit things on and double check fitment. The only way you can mount it on the engine is either one the driver or passenger side of the motor. It will not work on top because the outlet side is on the bottom of the blower and your lower intake isnt setup to work like that.

And also if it was on the intake it would run into the distributor like 1stpony mentioned.

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
Looks like the old BBK supercharger that was discontinued. Just take any sale interactions private.

·
Registered
247 Posts
BUYAAAA

Not mine but have one for sale for $150 with most of the parts that were on the thunderbird.

is this hard to do? i got a friend selling a kit with the charger, CAI and intercooler from his T Bird. how much money did you put into it?

·
Registered
354 Posts
BUYAAAA

Not mine but have one for sale for $150 with most of the parts that were on the thunderbird.
will it fit on a 94 mustang gt?
if so and u have one, Sold!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.