1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Check for Chip Foose on your search engine,I've been to his sight before and there is a wheel section.

I think them wheels would look great on any GT but would look very sinister on a black GT.Post a pic when you get them:)

·
Registered
867 Posts
They are great looking wheels but NO Mustang should ride on 22" wheels. 19" is about the max for a performance car.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Even if they don't technically come out for sale, you can still get your hands on some if you really want them. The Stallion owners will need a way to order replacements from their dealership if something happens, so that means you can get them that way. Just order 'em from the dealer.

That's how I'm planning to order the Stallion hood, side skirts, and rear.

Keep in mind that the 22" is really too big for a stock mustang. The reason such large rims look so good on the Foose Stallion is because of the body modifications; the front and rear are a bit bulkier, heavier looking, and so the larger rims look proportional. Nineteen, or possibly even 20 if you do it right, is the max for a regular 05.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea, i know what u guys mean. 19 would be perfect:winks

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Headquarters
Foose Design Inc
17811 Sampson Lane
Huntington Beach CA. 92647
[email protected]

Shop Visitor Hours:
Monday - Friday
12:00PM - 1:00PM and 4:00PM - 4:30PM ONLY
Web Support
Chipfoose.com Fulfillment Center
180 Newport Center Dr. Ste.265
Newport Beach CA. 92660
[email protected]
Office Hours: (M-F 9 am - 5 pm Pacific)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanx broo:thumbsup

·
Registered
1,918 Posts

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
would be very cool to tour the shop, wouldn't it!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha that would be sweettttt:kooky:

·
Registered
79 Posts
First, that wheel does not come in a 22". It comes in a 20", and a 19" inch for the Stallion edition. Secondly, you CAN buy that wheel. The wheel is called the Foose "Nitrous". I've already found a few sites that carry them. Just search-- Foose "Nitrous" Wheel. They're about $500 per wheel for the chrome. They also come in black, and silver.

·
Registered
93 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.