Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If this will work, I WANT one of these. its for the new ford fusion. so come all you ford employees, give me a part # and a yes or no if it will work:laughlitt

Tim

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
Key Fob

Just look at the picture...does it look like your key? the grooves on the side? No part code for it as it's not in the system yet. any day now

·
Registered
816 Posts
I'm sure as with any remote key fob, it will more than likely be able to be programmed for your car. Of course, be prepared to pay BIG BUCKS for it. Don't forget, the key also contains a micro-chip that allows you to start your car. These new Ford anti-theft micro-chipped keys are expensive. Tack on the fob, and you will have to take out a second mortgage. ;)

·
Registered
478 Posts
It would be sweet to have everything in one unit, and not have the key fob whip me in the knee everytime I drive.

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
How about starting via a retina scan, that would be sweet.

·
Registered
478 Posts
pcfrisch said:
How about starting via a retina scan, that would be sweet.

If your eyes were bloodshot, it wouldn't start. A good way to keep drunks off the road.

I wish it had a push botton start like the new Corvettes, you keep a key fob in your pocket, and the car senses it, so you just push a button to start. I think you can program it to unlock the doors when you approach,or lock the doors when you leave.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Uff-da !! !! !!

RJOlson said:
Just look at the picture...does it look like your key? the grooves on the side? No part code for it as it's not in the system yet. any day now
No accually it doesent look like my key, my key doesent have fancey little button's on it dontcha know even. but I can tell ya that my 1971 351 boss key fits in my 05, along with my 02 PSD that one fits the 05 too.

I think I'd rather pay the extra $$$ and lose one or two of my 3 key fob's. takes up tooo mucj room in the pocket.

Tim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts