Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
110 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the front of my car! lol. i know this size will fit in the rear, but i'm making sure that it will clear the brembos calipers, etc. usually this is a staggered set up with a 19x8.5 in the front. i want to run 275's, so i need their 10" wide rim.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Iirc the widest wheel that can fit up front is 9"

G

·
0 Posts
A 10" wheel will fit fine on the front. What you need to consider is not only the size of the wheels but also the shape of the spokes. If they contact the brake caliper you will need a spacer. Too big a spacer will push the wheel out of the fender and possibly cause rubbing issues.

Neema has Linea Corse 19x10" wheels with +41(I believe) offset at all 4 corners without issues. He even tracked the car with those wheels.

·
Banned
3,124 Posts
A 10" wheel will fit fine on the front. What you need to consider is not only the size of the wheels but also the shape of the spokes. If they contact the brake caliper you will need a spacer. Too big a spacer will push the wheel out of the fender and possibly cause rubbing issues.

Neema has Linea Corse 19x10" wheels with +41(I believe) offset at all 4 corners without issues. He even tracked the car with those wheels.

Doesn't he also run 295's all around? :worship

1 - 6 of 6 Posts