Ford Mustang Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
417 Posts
Boy did this thread start something or what? I'd like to add my 2 cents into this. I like this forum thanks to many here I have had many questions answered that otherwise did not know who to ask. I'm sure my friends don't know the answer to them nor do they care, everyone's not a car nut like us. But thanks to this forum I have learned about zaino (great system love it ) know what mods I will do next and were to get them. I no way feel that if I were to post a dumb question no one on here would berate me for asking it. I'm sure if ever I need help I could come on here and get a honest answer. That is what makes this fourm better then all the rest, sorry just my opinion. In ending I'd like to thank all that have given there ideas on here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
197 Posts
VintageV8,

If you would so kindly take a moment and reconsider joining:

www.turbograndmarquis.com or

www.boostedcrownvics.com

I believe either of these fine choices should fill your belly with riveting dialogue and your soul with vigor for your automobile. Kindly trade in that barbaric Mustang and join us this afternoon when we will be discussing:

1. Best air freshner scent
2. Best places to keep your tissue

Looking forward to your intellectual comments.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Last night I thought about the majority of thoughtful responses posted here concerning my original post. I think the Forum is a great vehicle as it allows and invites many to express their personal opinions and thoughts on a variety of Mustang subjects and in doing so, invites comment. My post certainly did.

It appears it is my error in that I believe my original intent was misconstrued. It was interesting however to see the post certainly had varied a audience and response.

Let's move on.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,003 Posts
Yes; Let's move on!

You want an opinion, you'll get it, if you have no interest skip those threads (I normally do...)

One of the .02%ers... ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
208 Posts
Yes, lets move on. Vintage has no idea what he is talking about and neither do we.

Could it be a case of a "Hair Color Monent" or "Senior Moment?" Does anyone have a clue? Bill?

Thread Hijacking.....Anyone going to the car show this weekend? ;)

Good night Bill.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
636 Posts
What a complete waste of my time and everyone elses on this forum!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
867 Posts
Sorry to be late to the game but I would like to dispute the fact that we are complete strangers. Maybe when we started posting' but through months of reading posts, sharing pictures and other things we have become a little family or community with a common interest - the S-197 Mustang. Asking questions prevents others from expending hard earned cash for things that don't work. For a long time I have been considering adding Nitrous. I haven't got enough information to convince me that it's a good thing so I continue to monitor posts from those who have this modification. That alone is worth reading a few frivolous posts. Several of us have even met in person and new friends are always welcome. I too am of the "Vintage" when Muscle Cars ruled the streets and my opinion is that every generation has valuable insights worthy of sharing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,479 Posts
Marcus GT said:
Forums have only come about since the invent of the computer and internet. You can thank Dan Quale for that.
I thought Al Gore invented the internet.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
72,882 Posts
2horseowner said:
Sorry to be late to the game but I would like to dispute the fact that we are complete strangers. Maybe when we started posting' but through months of reading posts, sharing pictures and other things we have become a little family or community with a common interest - the S-197 Mustang. Asking questions prevents others from expending hard earned cash for things that don't work. For a long time I have been considering adding Nitrous. I haven't got enough information to convince me that it's a good thing so I continue to monitor posts from those who have this modification. That alone is worth reading a few frivolous posts. Several of us have even met in person and new friends are always welcome. I too am of the "Vintage" when Muscle Cars ruled the streets and my opinion is that every generation has valuable insights worthy of sharing.
Agree 100%... Even though most of use haven't met, I'd like to think we consider ourselves friends by association. And while I'm sure we all can agree that there's a little fluff on the board, it's certainly outweighed by the volumes of useful information.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
287 Posts
bnkrtoy said:
VintageV8,

If you would so kindly take a moment and reconsider joining:

www.turbograndmarquis.com or

www.boostedcrownvics.com

I believe either of these fine choices should fill your belly with riveting dialogue and your soul with vigor for your automobile. Kindly trade in that barbaric Mustang and join us this afternoon when we will be discussing:

1. Best air freshner scent
2. Best places to keep your tissue

Looking forward to your intellectual comments.

Wow.. this made me laugh so hard.. very funny.:bounce2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
I have asked a lot of questions in these forums and I've yet to have anyone else be rude or act like they don't care. I don't feel like I am talking to a bunch of strangers when I come here. I feel like I am talking to a big group of fellow mustang lovers who I can't see. It's just one more thing made easier by modern technology.

stlwagon said:
Agree 100%... Even though most of use haven't met, I'd like to think we consider ourselves friends by association. And while I'm sure we all can agree that there's a little fluff on the board, it's certainly outweighed by the volumes of useful information.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
277 Posts
I think that we are all stuck on the tech side of this forum. Yes we all get usefull information from this forum. Especially when it's a decision that is going to cost us a pretty penny and we might not be able to reverse once the decision is made. But the bottom line is that this is a "place" that complete "strangers" can come together and share our love for maybe the one thing that some of us have in common MUSTANGS. This car does not descriminate and this forum is where we all come together and share our stories. We can come together with no color, sex, religion or origin boundaries and isn't that what it's all about? We can all communicate at a human being level where it doesn't matter if you are Mexican,American,White,Black,Woman,Man,Old,Young or anything else you can think of. That is why I presonally love this forum. Hope I didn't sound too preachy. Amen:shigrin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
304 Posts
kind of stealing the thread, but i cant help but notice that vintage is wasting our time. Is anybody noticing that you guys (well me too) talk about mustangs more than driving our own? I mean, it's a little too much when everyday you log in, check new threads and post some, and pretty much wasting time in the manner of GAINING info while we can just grab the keys and head for a spin. What? internet costs less than gas?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
355 Posts
Whoaa.....my bad....my bad

Ok, ok.....everyone just calm down. You see, this is all my fault. VintageV8 is just overdue for his weekly @$$ whoopin. I forgot to stop by and deliver it too him and this is what happens when I forget. It's all my fault. He'll be right as rain just as soon as I can get over there. VintageV8, I'ma gonnnnaa git cha boooooy!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
168 Posts
How 'bout dem Braves!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
208 Posts
Dats wha Im tallin bout Napalm...:gringreen
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,003 Posts
Hm yea... all of Cinci is pumped to go sweep Cards for the #1 spot... not gonna happend... couldn't even get a run in last night.... sigh! Oh well the play off would/will be cool... Bengals on the other hand is going to kick beeehinds!

This is what I feel about this thread... ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,191 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
277 Posts
Think Blue

Yeah Cinci won't get the card if the DODGERS keep playing the way they are playing. Ofcourse not counting last nights ass wooping they caught curtesy of the Marlins 15-4.:embarrassed
 
21 - 40 of 43 Posts
Top