Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hey guys! It's that time again and we're going to be running this contest where you can get up to $1,000 in parts for your 2015 Mustang! This is going to wrap up June 30th so make sure to get signed up soon! To sign up simply click Right Here and scroll to the bottom of the page!

Let me know if you have any questions and best of luck!

Alex

·
Registered
786 Posts
entered.. I wouldn't mind a free exhaust system lol.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Nice. I could use some halfshafts or subframe goodies...

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Entered, fingers crossed, will ease some of the pain of the Ford Racing supercharger :bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup
Ras - That would defintiely be a nice addition if I say so myself! I'm not sure if the $1k would get the charger but what else would you be after?

Best of luck!

entered.. I wouldn't mind a free exhaust system lol.
Ramaj - Best of luck! Which one are you after? The Ford Racing Sport Catback System is down right ridiculous and I highly suggest it!

Nice. I could use some halfshafts or subframe goodies...
Menace - If you're looking to track your car and don't want to be concerned about losing them they're definitely the way to go! Check out our HalfShaft Selection and let me know if you're to have any questions at all - The DriveShaft Shop's are where it's at!

plus 1 on the exhaust , or no wait maybe springs or no no , tune and cai . yeah yeah thats it !!

Rudy - It's tough right! Let me know if you have any questions on mods - I'm always around to help!

Alex

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
limit one entry, per person... for the duration of the contest... correct? THANKS for doing this.
Hey Geno - That's correct and you're going to limited to one entry so we can make it fair for everyone! Don't hesitate to let me know if you're to have any questions at all, I'm always around to help out!

Alex

1 - 9 of 9 Posts