Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going 70-80 on the highway I can hear a slight wind noise coming in from the upper right part of the passenger door. I double checked and the window is all the way and everything seems normal. Driver side is perfect. Anyone experience this on the passenger side?

08 mustang -

·
Registered
122 Posts
yea i get that with my passenger side window although i havent had time to check i think its a poor or loose window seal and its inexpensive and easy to repair also you might want to check if your door closes properly because if there is something wrong it may not cause the window to return to standard position

·
Registered
263 Posts
Yes with my 2005 V6.I measured the soft moulding and hard moulding on my drivers side.Saw how much of the soft trim was from the window to the hard trim.Measured the passengers side.Was not the same.Less!! Took it to the dealer and they had it fixed real quickly.Was under warranty.I found out about this after I hand washed my car.Noticed a little water condensation on the inside of the window.Drove it and noticed the noise.It was at the top left corner of the passengers side window.Hope this helps.No noise now.

·
Registered
539 Posts
"Wind noise from the passenger seat."
Stop letting your passengers eat beans!
Sorry just couldn't pass that one up.
:lol::eek:mg::no::thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.