Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my window sticker I see a section for shipping. Right now it's blank, but will it fill in with information once released from plant and starts shipping? Is this a way around calling the 800 number every day morning and before 5 to check for an update? (They know my name now)

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
On my window sticker I see a section for shipping. Right now it's blank, but will it fill in with information once released from plant and starts shipping? Is this a way around calling the 800 number every day morning and before 5 to check for an update? (They know my name now)

window sticker lucky, i got a miniture one cuz they used mine at for a road test at the plant

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you mean i'm lucky to have a window sticker or I'll be lucky if it shows up on the window sticker?

Also, how do you know they road tested yours? Is that why you got it so early?

·
Banned
886 Posts
Originally Posted by HokieCodeMonkey
Not sure but mine shows 4-1 there & ETA was 4-19 then 4-26.Not sure if this will help you in anyway but there you have it!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All my ETA information came from my dealer or from the 800 number. I have never seen any shipping or ETA info on my window sticker. Anyone else see any shipping info on the sticker?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
800-392-3673

Options 1 -> 4 -> 1
...........Eng..Sales..Marketing

·
Registered
41 Posts
Where are you finding this Window Sticker? Is there a web site that you can look up order status?
Thanks,
John

·
Registered
20 Posts
So I ordered my Mustang exactly one week ago (4/28) and of course I have not received a VIN yet. My dealer said he would let me know as soon as I had one. I've been emailing him like every other day and probably getting on his nerves. I feel like bothering the Ford marketing people instead. Is there a way I can call them without having a VIN yet and ask for an update on my status? Do I need to tell them my name or do they need other info as well?

Thanks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Does anyone have an idea of the amount of time it takes from when the Window Sticker shows up online till the car ships to the dealer? I now that if varies but I was wondering if there is an approximate amount of time between the two events. It's hard to be patient.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Does anyone have an idea of the amount of time it takes from when the Window Sticker shows up online till the car ships to the dealer? I now that if varies but I was wondering if there is an approximate amount of time between the two events. It's hard to be patient.
The window sticker shows up about a week before the car is built.

Time to dealer depends on a lot of things - distance, whether it is by train and truck, or only by truck, etc.

·
Registered
482 Posts
The window sticker shows up about a week before the car is built. Time to dealer depends on a lot of things - distance, whether it is by train and truck, or only by truck, etc.
Pal, called Ford CS today and got my build date (24 May) and VIN #. Now I really will be going stir crazy!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Window sticker link

Add your VIN# after the = and see your window sticker.

http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=

Cheers
Rob

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.