Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much do you guy's think that it would cost to get my windows tinted? Anywhere from a bad job too a good job. thanks!

i've heard like 200 for all the windows.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
I think mine was 160 for all windows and a lifetime warranty. Did a good job too, so I'm happy.

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
Mine was 120 from a lower end place, but the best place here in town wanted almost $300. I wish I would have went with the $300 one though. Mine doesn't look bad, but everyone I know has had to cut theirs off the dot matrix at the top of the back window because it won't stick up there. Mine is the same way, so I'm going to get a piece of black sticker and put it across the top.

·
Registered
5 Posts
just had my 011 done. Really good job. I was hesitant at first since I usually go to a tint shop. $300 at the dealer so probably $200-225. Dealer markup ya know

·
Registered
411 Posts
Paid $220.00 for ceramic 35%.Could have been as low as $180.00 for rfegular tint.These are Georgia prices.

PS. My shop addes the stripe over the dot matrix after it dries for one week.They say it is not noticible when they are done.They did great job on my car.

·
Registered
406 Posts
most shops have differnet levels depending on how dark. protection and quality you want . here in florida it ranges from 85-250 ish

·
Registered
822 Posts
Mine was $140, all 5 windows with life time warranty and he did a great job, probably the only time I've been completely satisfied when some one has worked on my car.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Here in Ontario, Canada, it's 35% front and MAX 5% back. My tint guys did 35% front and 20% back. Awesome job!! Lifetime Warranty and a great price. Pro-Tint Hamilton. Special deal for me as I work at the dealership. $299.00 retail

·
Registered
99 Posts
AZ tint about 33% all windows for $375.. yes I paid $$ (and at dealer) but professionally done and life time warranty... works great out here in AZ.

·
Registered
70 Posts
AZ tint about 33% all windows for $375.. yes I paid $$ (and at dealer) but professionally done and life time warranty... works great out here in AZ.

i have heard of different tints claiming to show noticeably cooler interiors when in the hot sun vs non tinted windows. Being in AZ have you seen any improvement in interior temps after the tint? thanks!

·
Registered
419 Posts
I'm paying $120 here in about 2 hours for my 2010 Fusion Sport.

·
Registered
70 Posts
mcate - where are you going to near Greenfield to have this done? is that $120 for all windows? i live near Richmond and that wouldnt be a bad trip over if i can save some $$.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I paid 130 for mine plus 10 bucks for the front top windshield and it comes with lifetime warranty, happy with it.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
97 Posts
Paid $155 here in Kansas land for 38% all around and lifetime warranty. Also, job was very well done.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Has anyone gotten any extra unwanted attention from the cops because of their window tint? That's the only thing holding me back.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts